Thommo & TPJ - The front row that never fronts.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
TPJ was always going to be a lacklustre signing for what the club paid him

Broncos couldn't wait to get him off the books

TPJ needs to be sent to the Pilchards

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You know what you will get from Thompson....I think Thommo would really blossom with the style we are currently playing...Thompson also does a shitload of defence

TPJ is an impact player off the bench who is also a serial shirt grabber, and from all reports he is on way too much for what he offers

We have already lost Vaughan for next season, who has been our best forward this season and we definitely cannot afford to lose Thompson

For next season, we are short of a first class starting prop and another bench prop who offers value for money

Top 5 props (not in order), would be ideal to nab only 1, but we are buckleys chance
1. JFH
2. Tino
3. Haas
4. Tapine
5. Paulo
Tapine & Tina LOL I'd rate plenty of other forwards before those two

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro, TPJ's ankle is fucked, do you wanna judge him after 1 game for not taking a hitup after playing so well this season. No one ever talked about Ogden and Atoni the soft fucks.
If he is injured then he shouldn't play.

If he isn't injured, he should grow some balls and earn his hefty wage.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why all of the sudden hatred for TPJ. His game was pretty decent today second highest rating of our forwards
on Fantasy points . One thing I will say is that I don't know if we have exactly worked out to best utilise him. Seems like we make a lot of interchanges to get him on an off for 2 spells. End product is that we used Patolo and ZDC for a total of 21 mins between them.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tapine is elite mate, probably best prop in the comp this year.
What did he do against Penrith when the season was on the line? Oh that's right he hid in the sheds cowering in the 2nd half.