Thommo & TPJ - The front row that never fronts.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why all of the sudden hatred for TPJ. His game was pretty decent today second highest rating of our forwards
on Fantasy points . One thing I will say is that I don't know if we have exactly worked out to best utilise him. Seems like we make a lot of interchanges to get him on an off for 2 spells. End product is that we used Patolo and ZDC for a total of 21 mins between them.
TPJ effort off the ball is atrocious man... Go back and watch the game and see how hard he tries to avoid work and contact... Throwing Burton the hospital pass was the icing on his shitty cake.

Steve Bos

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
TPJ has been good this year aside from these last 2 games. Remember, he single-handedly set the tone in the sun against Parra and that win was the turning point of our season.

Let’s go back to Round 1 remember and we all thought that his discipline would cost us very dearly, but thankfully that has not been the case. Again, he has been good for us overall.

If I has it a guess I would agree with those on here that are saying that he is playing injured (him only coming back for the last 5 or so mins in the second half against the Titans to secure the win supports this, as does him training with the injured players during the week).

Lots of guys play injured this time of year, especially if their clubs are in finals contention.

We are not in finals contention. So pure guess here, but I think he plays against the Warriors this week (as it is a very winnable game). They will then shut him down for the rest of the year which will in turn also give the likes of Edwards and Morrin more first grade experience before what will be big offseasons for both of them.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Alot of yous were all over his dick earlier this year. Fuckin funny cunnttss

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Alot of yous were all over his dick earlier this year. Fuckin funny cunnttss
I don't get this thinking. Just Because someone was good at one time doesnt mean they stay good and avoid criticism.

That's why NSW always suck so much arse, they pick yesterday's heroes to take on current heroes.

Yes, he was good but has turned into a cat recently.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I don't get this thinking. Just Because someone was good at one time doesnt mean they stay good and avoid criticism.

That's why NSW always suck so much arse, they pick yesterday's heroes to take on current heroes.

Yes, he was good but has turned into a cat recently.
Yeah fair enough bruv but for some people to call for his sacking? Cmon now He hasn’t been THAT bad.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Royce Hunt seems worth chasing. Klemmer is a f..kwit but pretty reliable at eating metres (big unit) but not worth more than 600K

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I remember last year and early this season, Thommo was constantly getting montered in tackles, a lot like Tolman does. He hasn't played under Potter so judgement is reserved ever so slightly.

TPJ even though is unfit and often lazy, his second phase opportunities he can create, his ability to draw in multiple defenders and the option of being a decoy is something we need!

TPJ is Kasiano 2.0 whereas Thommo is on track to be Tolman 2.0.

I know who I'd rather keep...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
King is going to get burnt out or injured carrying our pack next season.
We saw it yesterday.. bloke was done by the end of the game and started getting pushed around like a dud. Pains me to see it happen all over again... we are always a forward or two short.