Rumour Bulldogs to announce ciraldo and new signings

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Davey is replacing Doorey i would say, its all it is, just depth. i don’t understand why everyone’s making a huge fuss over it. It will be a fuss if he plays over Topine or the juniors tho.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Manly reject
not sure he's in the reject category, they've used him all year and it looks like they trust him, it might be a salary cap or amount of years problem on their side, they also signed Tuilagi from the Tigers before a ball was kicked.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Says a bit idk much about Davey..depth I guess and cheap.
As for Pele well what's the plan on getting this porker fit or fitter at least.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
not sure he's in the reject category, they've used him all year and it looks like they trust him, it might be a salary cap or amount of years problem on their side, they also signed Tuilagi from the Tigers before a ball was kicked.
He ain't no reject he's been a very good second rower for Manly if you watch their games. I can officially tell you he's better than Stimson and Waddell.

Franklin Pele (Frank the Tank) for Matt Doorey
Andrew Davey for Joe Stimson

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He ain't no reject he's been a very good second rower for Manly if you watch their games. I can officially tell you he's better than Stimson and Waddell.

Franklin Pele (Frank the Tank) for Matt Doorey
Andrew Davey for Joe Stimson
I watch every game, I know he's a lot better than Stimson and Waddell, but that also isn't hard. For the record I think Davey's a good "does the job" player.

I also wouldn't be giving up on Doorey yet. If the club does, fair, but I still think there's some potential there. A couple injuries at bad times for him.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watch every game, I know he's a lot better than Stimson and Waddell, but that also isn't hard. For the record I think Davey's a good "does the job" player.

I also wouldn't be giving up on Doorey yet.
Cameron Ciraldo and Franklin Pele signings fired me up with excitement. The Andrew Davey one was ughhhh i don't know.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I also wouldn't be giving up on Doorey yet. If the club does, fair, but I still think there's some potential there. A couple injuries at bad times for him.
Think the club may have? How many games has he had back In the 2's now and wasn't considered with our depth stretched very thin..