Rumour Bulldogs to announce ciraldo and new signings

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warburton says the coach will be signed in the next few weeks.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well the team are responding to Pott's, we are competitive against any team now (haven't been for atleast 5 years) and we play a great style of footy. What else is needed?
I was keen for Potter to retain the coaching job, but the powers that be seem intent on Ciraldo. It's a little strange we are so keen on an untried coach after the last debacle

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was keen for Potter to retain the coaching job, but the powers that be seem intent on Ciraldo. It's a little strange we are so keen on an untried coach after the last debacle
I recall Potter right at the start expressing due to family reasons that he was not interested in a FT firsts coaching gig.
It may be less that he wasn't considered & more that he has other priorities in life..

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I recall Potter right at the start expressing due to family reasons that he was not interested in a FT firsts coaching gig.
It may be less that he wasn't considered & more that he has other priorities in life..
He was (and his family were) personally burnt by his treatment at the hands of the Tigers. He was obviously reluctant to step into that level of shit fight again. But this time as head coach has awoken his spirit and love for coaching, hence he has become more willing to step up again. Also Gould has left him completely alone, let him be the head coach, and I think that has also removed some of his early doubt.

Always a Bulldog

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True,At the time they struck me as the remarks of someone who expected to be overlooked

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He was (and his family were) personally burnt by his treatment at the hands of the Tigers. He was obviously reluctant to step into that level of shit fight again. But this time as head coach has awoken his spirit and love for coaching, hence he has become more willing to step up again. Also Gould has left him completely alone, let him be the head coach, and I think that has also removed some of his early doubt.

Always a Bulldog
He was set up to fail at the Tigs and I was surprised when i heard that he would be interested in the FG gig long term. But times change, especially with a bit of success.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Potter also knows how to play the media just like Gould nothing is really what they are actually thinking

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lack of fitness is the reason why he is signed on the cheap, we have too many pricey forwards.
Potentially he could become something special.
Make him Topines flatmate. Maybe the commitment and fitness will rub off