Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tui Katoa on the extended bench …out of nowhere..is he playing Mounties?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Patolo selected again…

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
RFM is a big loss, especially in such a winnable game
Were so screwed in this one... We needed one big body on the bench to match J.Safiti and that was Pangai but we need him to start to stop any early momentum now... Thommo would have been ideal in this one.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Were so screwed in this one... We needed one big body on the bench to match J.Safiti and that was Pangai but we need him to start to stop any early momentum now... Thommo would have been ideal in this one.
The Saifiti brothers been pretty ordinary this year imo. No idea how Jacob got selected for origin either (even tho he had an impact minus his error). There best player and x-factor is out so we should be favourites (haven't checked odds, but assuming we're). With our current form even with RFM out this is a game we should win.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Saifiti brothers been pretty ordinary this year imo. No idea how Jacob got selected for origin either (even tho he had an impact minus his error). There best player and x-factor is out so we should be favourites (haven't checked odds, but assuming we're). With our current form even with RFM out this is a game we should win.
One would hope but regardless of form bruza they always role us.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm keen to see Topine play but I hope they don't mess him around again. He was named to start earlier in the season and then didn't even make the final 17 for that game..
Yeah but that’s before Harry took over.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully if Topine plays well I never have to fucking read his height and weight compared to Victor Radley again
It's a stupid comparison to begin with.

Ones a ball playing lock and the other a ball running edge.

Massive difference.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I watched the Knights game last week …they remind me of us under Baz …they look clueless under O’Brien

There best player was Crossland

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knights have a rubbish attack. How many tries can they score? We’re averaging 4 tries under potter. I can’t see them scoring more then 1-2. Should win. Key word, should.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Knights have a rubbish attack. How many tries can they score? We’re averaging 4 tries under potter. I can’t see them scoring more then 1-2. Should win. Key word, should.
Considering we can't defend an attacking kick to save our life right now they might score a couple..