Pride Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it is surprising when people are being criticized for not accepting and outright promoting alternative lifestyles and supposed civil rights movements etc. but then those that are critical are ridiculing the faith of a billion+ people
And there are those with religious beliefs critising others of different race, gender, sexuality.

I'm actually amazed this thread has made 30-odd pages and hasn't had to be pulled.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like I mentioned before, a teams jersey is already inclusive and a very good one.

A teams jersey unites believers and non believers, races and all walks of life.
When sport looses that concept its ability to represent everyone then its no longer corporate unity.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not being facetious, genuinely asking what's wrong with this? And where in this pride jersey thread was it posted?
Ohh in this pride jersey thread, oh ok, nah everyone is a saint on this thread, there's no mocking.

What's wrong with it? It's blasphemous and deeply offending. It is also a public forum where anyone in the world can access TK.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Manly 7: "No we won't wear a jersey that supports LGBTQIA+ people, that's against our religion!!"
Also the Manly 7: *spend up to 80 minutes a weekend cuddling / "tackling" players, surrounded by half naked blokes in change rooms, and sticking their heads near blokes arses for a scrum*

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ohh in this pride jersey thread, oh ok, nah everyone is a saint on this thread, there's no mocking.

What's wrong with it? It's blasphemous and deeply offending. It is also a public forum where anyone in the world can access TK.
It's mocking Jesus who's the foundation of Christianity. To ask a question like that shows you're a troll and a bad one at that.
Asking you what you find wrong with it, is trying to understand your perspective, it is not trolling. If I was trolling I would hardly go to the length of saying I'm not being facetious and genuinely asking what is wrong with it as there may be different perspectives you provide of what you find offensive and what I find offensive.

In any case, I asked for examples of it in this thread (I'm aware it goes on in other threads), but all I've seen in this thread is a bunch of attacks towards LGBQT people (e.g. calling them groomers) and other's being respectful to religion (in this thread).

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I got warned for calling gay people the word which was previously widely known to catergorize gay people.
As the great late Johnny Warren wrote his book sheilas, wogs and poofers, there is nothing wrong with calling a woman a sheila, a european a wog, and a gay person a poofter

Too many sensitive bitches out there....

Status
Not open for further replies.