Official Team List Round 19 v Titans + Match Discussion

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
JAC is the heart and soul of our team, he us a m awesome finisher and he inspires players around him. Burton, TPJ, Kikau and Mahoney are all good signings but the fox brings so much to the team, on and off the field.
TPJ was awful today and hasn't really played anywhere near well enough consistently to be worth what we're paying him.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to skip to a big lead but my goodness I nearly pulled my hair out at some of the most stupid, low percentage plays you'll ever see on a footy field.

Our footy IQ is still well below where it should be. It is mostly the same players, but today afew new ones decided to join in.

Luckily Flanno, Vaughan and Jacko steadied the ship along with Stimson and Max King. But some brain dead low percentage plays by many of our backs. Just not needed when you've decided to hold your lead rather than kill the game off

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The last shot I saw on tv was after fulltime when tino had his back turned to the bulldogs players, and none of our guys going anywhere near him. Can anyone who was at the ground confirm whether any of our players shook his hand.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TPJ was awful today and hasn't really played anywhere near well enough consistently to be worth what we're paying him.
I don't know bro- I think he has been good for us, I love having a player like TPJ in the team- his second phase is invaluable and I love that at any minute he can snap and kill someone

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He wasn't the best at the Broncos. I think that's why they pissed him off. He is like Fifita, has the talent but plays like Dave Taylor.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Trent Barret said he quit because he had no answers, I’d say there will be a line through his name ever coaching again..
Few issues with defence, just hard imagining what our season would have looked like if Barret didn’t try to make players play the way he wanted to instead of playing to their strengths, such a different looking team!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't know bro- I think he has been good for us, I love having a player like TPJ in the team- his second phase is invaluable and I love that at any minute he can snap and kill someone
He does some good things and when he's on he's on but he isn't anywhere near consistent enough to justify his salary. King and Vaughan have offered so much more than him this season and they're probably earning less than him combined.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great team effort in attack, JAC loves those intercepts, Burton to work on short grubbers since Flanagan doesn't seize control and Casey solid down back in defense, how good is Kiraz gunna be?
Sorry about morning upheaval merchants

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In today's game you can leak points when opposition have sustained possession. Titans basically scored all points from kicks, except for one.