The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is legit Cox Peninsula and Fannie Bay up in Darwin. What makes it even funnier is how suggestive it is in the geographical sense hahaha.

View attachment 57044
Fannie Bay is one of the more upmarket parts of Darwin. Has a boat club with a nice beer garden to watch the sunset.

Not sure if you can see the cox from fannie though...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok, I'm stooopid, can someone explain this to me?
It's a sort of optical illusion. Most people will look at it and immediately see a woman in a motorcycle helmet leaning forward. Takes a while for the brain to work out that it's something different.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I'm stooopid, can someone explain this to me?
There's only one person in the picture, doing a massive manspread on the scooter. His helmet is on his knee.

That said his right leg looks awefully long.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a sort of optical illusion. Most people will look at it and immediately see a woman in a motorcycle helmet leaning forward. Takes a while for the brain to work out that it's something different.
Talk about vague...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Talk about vague...
Wasn't until Hacky mentioned it that I looked closer and realised it too.
It's a psychological effect based on past experience. A psychologist would probably say that if you immediately see the image for what it actually is, then you're probably not horny enough.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fannie Bay is one of the more upmarket parts of Darwin. Has a boat club with a nice beer garden to watch the sunset.

Not sure if you can see the cox from fannie though...
Fannie Bay is a terrible place this time of year Full of snooty carnts with thier heads up thier asses.
The boat club is a good place. Good food and great spot to watch the sunsey. Unfortunately this time of year its currently over run with grey nomad shitheads that also have thier heads up their asses.

Cant stand Darwin this time of year sigh. Bring on the build up so they can all dissapear .