Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Glorified Lewis relying on bombs to bail out his poor performances.

Needs to get back to club land away from Space Cadet and improve his craft as 5/8.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Dogmonster do I lean into the punches and punch the solar plexus? My mate told me that years ago because I couldn't fight for shit :tearsofjoy:

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glorified Lewis relying on bombs to bail out his poor performances.

Needs to get back to club land away from Space Cadet and improve his craft as 5/8.
My man said “glorified Lewis” LOOOOL

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Latrell would have been huge tonight, I’m still confused how he pulled out of origin yet olayed and had a blinder for South’s LOL I thought that was against the rules ?
Yeah I don’t know either. I reckon had the hippy came out and said he will definitely consider latrell after only one game I think latrell would’ve stayed quite and played for nsw but the circus that the hippy let drag on forced latrell into making that decision.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Latrell would have been huge tonight, I’m still confused how he pulled out of origin yet olayed and had a blinder for South’s LOL I thought that was against the rules ?
If Freddy talked to him before the game he probably wouldn't of pulled out

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
wtf did he do all game? He hardly took any runs out of yardage, got carved up by Gagai. It was shocking.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wasn't aware bro ... really? He doesn't look big on tv
I watch the bunnies train every now and again during lunch breaks and when he was there i was shocked how big he was... Even Mansour is a big bloke. Also ran into some roosters this week in Coogee (Watson and the Butchers) Fukn even Watson is a big boy. The TV does not do these blokes justice what so ever.

Its weird because these blokes only put 100ml on me but fcuk they are big humans...

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I watch the bunnies train every now and again during lunch breaks and when he was there i was shocked how big he was... Even Mansour is a big bloke. Also ran into some roosters this week in Coogee (Watson and the Butchers) Fukn even Watson is a big boy. The TV does not do these blokes justice what so ever.

Its weird because these blokes only put 100ml on me but fcuk they are big humans...
I remember seeing Dave Taylor, it was like standing next to the queen Mary cruise ship.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Even corey Thompson is listed as 178cm but he looks tiny on the field

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even corey Thompson is listed as 178cm but he looks tiny on the field
I remember running into Matt Bowen at the old Misty's in B.Junction in the hey days, during SOO too when they were in Sydney LOL. Now he looked short I have to admit but fcuk he was wide as fcuk. He is 172cm... I cant believe how much of a difference 10cm make on a human...

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember running into Matt Bowen at the old Misty's in B.Junction in the hey days, during SOO too when they were in Sydney LOL. Now he looked short I have to admit but fcuk he was wide as fcuk. He is 172cm... I cant believe how much of a difference 10cm make on a human...
And the agility and lateral movement/quickness they show being that wide is even more impressive