Flat Earth

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Only thing I like about the UN is how they troll FE'ers by using a flat earth map.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I really like this debate. For example, experimental data shows that the universe is flat. But by the argument of the concept of perception of small within big, some argue that the universe is curved.

We perceive the Earth is flat, but experimental data shows the Earth is curved.

And perception as a concept is based on personal experiences training the brain.

So after all this deep thinking - I've come to one simple conclusion.

The Earth must be round. The universe must be curved. Why? Because a flat cone just doesn't work.

The laws of nature are universal.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Where do they fall in your list of groups that need a one way trip into space, before or after Parra supporters?
One of the great dilemmas :-).
I’d make sure there was a rocket big enough for all of them. A Falcon Heavy should do the trick…

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I really like this debate. For example, experimental data shows that the universe is flat. But by the argument of the concept of perception of small within big, some argue that the universe is curved.

We perceive the Earth is flat, but experimental data shows the Earth is curved.

And perception as a concept is based on personal experiences training the brain.

So after all this deep thinking - I've come to one simple conclusion.

The Earth must be round. The universe must be curved. Why? Because a flat cone just doesn't work.

The laws of nature are universal.
Your argument is more compelling that objectivism