Quid Pro Joe end of quote, repeat the line

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Back on topic with an old standard from JFK. Addressing a German audience "ich bein und Berliner". JFK wanted to say that he identified with the people of Berlin but he actually said "I am a spicy sausage".

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We have a nice friendly thread taking the piss out of a senile old man, and everyone has to turn it into a thread full of fake news and accusations of paedophilia.

This is why the Kennel can't have nice things.

Keep it on topic people. This is not a conspiracy thread, or America's dark secrets thread. Take that to the US political debate thread. This is about laughing at political gaffs.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol they can’t even handle just one thread dedicated taking the piss out of left wing politicians especially the joe Biden’s husband joe Biden.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol they can’t even handle just one thread dedicated taking the piss out of left wing politicians especially the joe Biden’s husband joe Biden.
The only reaction happened when the piss was taken out of right wing politicians.

No one defended the Dems.

But @bricktamland lost his shit when Trumps many f@#k ups were mentioned.

Just as you are about to lose your shit.

LOL.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have a nice friendly thread taking the piss out of a senile old man, and everyone has to turn it into a thread full of fake news and accusations of paedophilia.

This is why the Kennel can't have nice things.

Keep it on topic people. This is not a conspiracy thread, or America's dark secrets thread. Take that to the US political debate thread. This is about laughing at political gaffs.
To be fair someone else brought trump in here lol can’t even handle just one thread without bringing up orange man. Like just let us have one thread of pure piss taking of a degenerate in democrat joe Biden’s husband joe Biden

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only reaction happened when the piss was taken out of right wing politicians.

No one defended the Dems.

But @bricktamland lost his shit when Trumps many f@#k ups were mentioned.

Just as you are about to lose your shit.

LOL.
Lol bro you’ve got almost every other thread to harp on about trump keep this one about a incapable democrat. Why is that so hard for you?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be fair someone else brought trump in here lol can’t even handle just one thread without bringing up orange man. Like just let us have one thread of pure piss taking of a degenerate in democrat joe Biden’s husband joe Biden
Actually I brought Trump in here because his gaffs are legendary.

If you are taking the piss out of politicians he has to be front and centre.

But the Trumptards go all snowflake and can't handle it.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol bro you’ve got almost every other thread to harp on about trump keep this one about a incapable democrat. Why is that so hard for you?
Aren't you the one who carries on about free speech?

And here you are trying to shut me down.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not a gaffe as such but a very funny comment (well I think so) - Lyndon Johnson, when asked why he didn't fire J Edgar Hoover, replied "I'd rather have him inside the tent pissing out than outside pissing in".

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Aren't you the one who carries on about free speech?

And here you are trying to shut me down.
Am I stopping you lol. But you bait and then you act like a victim. Like why not just join in objectively and laugh at the world leader that talks about children rubbing his legs instead of coming across as someone offended by us making fun of him by bringing orange man up when that’s done in 99% of other threads lol