Hayze Perham

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does anyone know his contract situation? The kid is explosive. Can be a gun centre and we desperately need one. Just watched him play for parra reggies, and he has explosive speed, upper body strength and knows how to get to the try line.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Does anyone know his contract situation? The kid is explosive. Can be a gun centre and we desperately need one. Just watched him play for parra reggies, and he has explosive speed, upper body strength and knows how to get to the try line.
He sure looked good today.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's been a solid prospect for a while now... Was coming through the warriors system as a fullback years ago, the same time Papenhuyzen was playing fullback in reserve grade. Those two were arguably the best fullbacks in reserve grade at the time.
One has obviously kicked on, the other has been forced to play CTW.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Zerotackle says he is off contract end of this season.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
16 NRL games since Round 7 2019.

Something not right there. Either it's injuries, attitude, or consistency.

Could be a good pickup to replace a fringe first grader though.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tell you the talent runs in the family he got twin brothers that are a couple of years older played up here on the north coast the twins had the talent to make it further then they did there like hayze can cover anywhere in the backline.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kiraz and Scoupp centres, Alamoti in the mix in a couple of years. Centres? We good.

We are only missing a winger, few candidates...

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kiraz and Scoupp centres, Alamoti in the mix in a couple of years. Centres? We good.

We are only missing a winger, few candidates...
Maybe new guy rugby player. Looked good for the few minutes he was on.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I mean that tigers defense was embarrassing…

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've seen him play a few games and think he has potential and is more explosive than what we have. I would take a punt on him and also Xerri if his head is in the right frame. BTW, this is a discussion forum, so people will start a thread and discuss it. You should try it, its fukn liberating
This weeks nominee " i had a good game in reggie's and i should be signed is : _____________________

Thanks

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
I've seen him play a few games and think he has potential and is more explosive than what we have. I would take a punt on him and also Xerri if his head is in the right frame. BTW, this is a discussion forum, so people will start a thread and discuss it. You should try it, its fukn liberating
Every week we have a person like u who creates a post for someone who had a good game and should be signed
if we listened to u experts, we would have a squad of 234 reserve grade players

u were going good then u mentioned a Drug cheat in Xerri