Mole:- Flanagan Jr & Sr reject immediate move

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there was a rumour that Griffin is under pressure and may lose his job in the next 12 months (it might have been on NRL360)
I have NFI becuase I'm not paying that much attention to the Dragons
U must be if your quoting Nrl 360
Plus anyone who follows the game , can see Dragons are going ok

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Problem is Dogs are rewarding him by letting him play FG.

I dont give a crap who plays 7 but if he's not the long term 7 then why are we persisting with him

Getting rid of Thompson, Flanno and Allen for next year would be the dream
releasing Thompson after losing Vaughn without a very good replacement would be a worry for next year.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Flanno jr would be far better going to super league, if his father is telling him to dig his heels in and he doesn’t end up coaching here there’s a high probability his son ends up with no deal come the end of 2023. If that’s what happens he deserves what he gets.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Does he have another 2 years with us or just 1? Makes sense not to leave if he has 2 years remaining.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't see Kyle Flanagan here next year. Gus knows we need an upgrade at halfback and some club in the NRL or ESL will fool themselves into signing him. Considering he only has one year left on his deal after this year, he'll be much easier to move and working out what portion of his deal the other club pays will be much less complicated.
i couldn’t see us extending classic as the gear manufacturer but here we are. who knows

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the ESL would be a perfect place for Flanagan to play week in, week out in a less quality league and build up his game and confidence and earn another NRL contract like Hastings did... pity

not sure BBO is the answer for us at halfback... have not liked what he has shown thus far this season

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
i couldn’t see us extending classic as the gear manufacturer but here we are. who knows
I'd rather put up with shit jerseys than a shit halfback. Gus has been ruthless in sweeping out the dead wood. I think Flanagan won't be here next year. As I said, he's much easier to move on in the last year of his deal.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
releasing Thompson after losing Vaughn without a very good replacement would be a worry for next year.
True but if we're releasing Thompson, and Vaughn, then surely Gus has a decent replacement lined up for a lot less than the $1M these 2 players are on

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
True but if we're releasing Thompson, and Vaughn, then surely Gus has a decent replacement lined up for a lot less than the $1M these 2 players are on
Sutton.. :tearsofjoy:

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanno jr would be far better going to super league, if his father is telling him to dig his heels in and he doesn’t end up coaching here there’s a high probability his son ends up with no deal come the end of 2023. If that’s what happens he deserves what he gets.
It only makes sense for Flanno to knock if back if Flanno Snr is VERY confident of landing a gig and then taking Kyle with him. Otherwise it makes no sense and you're right, if he doesnt get a new contract, he deserves what he gets

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Its The Mole it’s rubbish.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Adobe stock