Official Team List Round 16 v Sharks + Match Discussion

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Shows where we are.
Just that step or 2 behind the top teams.
We made a lot of errors that pinned us or left us without a result on the end of the set
We still are a little ‘predictable’ in our attack.
In a positive I think Avo is def out no1 now. Losing TPJ didn’t help along with young Casey having to play with 15. At least we didn’t surrender and leak a tonne of points like the last 5 seasons. Sharks through a lot at us. We are improving but we need to change our right side or allow Burton to ‘float’ on both sides
I'll put it this way. A 'top team' Cronulla is not. Honestly if we had of played a Penrith or Storm in that game we wouldn't have scored a point. 16 or 17 errors all in there end of the field. I'll say this Fifita is a ****, hate his guts and when I saw him laughing after Casey got knocked out, I was seeing red.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
RFM only had to place the ball on the ground and he couldn't manage, that would have put the Dogs in front at that stage and anything could have come.

Declan Casey had a debut to forget and cost us field position and opportunities time and time again and one try literally came off the back of one of many Declan Casey mistakes.

Matt Burton only ever wants to Kick or pass when we all know and have seen him have such a good running game with his speed and footwork.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Had our chances but ultimately errors cost us. It’s not the end of the world sharks are top 4 or thereabouts. Hopefully Pangai is fit after the bye.

Last edited:

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL and you all got excited.
This is what happens when we are not getting LUCKY with intercept tries, tries from kicks and bullshit tries from open play.
Nothing has changed.
We relied on LUCK the last 2 weeks and it ran out today and we are showing our true colours
Dumb ****

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A bombed try and a few missed opportunities. Was a close game, the difference was a not-so-good winger and soft defence at key moments.

Sharks just out-grinded us.
Sharks played the conditions better in terms of their ruck play

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had our chances but ultimately errors cost us. It’s not the end of the world sharks are top 4 or thereabouts. Hopefully Pangai is fit after the buy.
Do we know if serious injury?

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Well, this certainly showed where we are in the comp. Enough 50/50 calls to win but just didn’t have the polish or talent to finish the job. Not the worst outing given the conditions and I really think on a dry track, we win this one. On to the next one.