What are some items or places you loved growing up?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My progression through the CC's, the fear was palatable every time I swung the leg over a new one.

Started out with an XL 175 and did a lot of trials riding through Back Yamma forest outside of town.
1656291440537.png

Swapped to Suzuki and started motor cross, upscaled from the RM125, through the 250 to this beast.
1656291606730.png

1 dislocated shoulder, two dislocated knees, broken fingers, three broken wrists, it was so much fun.

Paying for it now though, if I tried to throw a leg over a rig I'd strain at least 4 things.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jelly Wrestling at the old Oxford Tavern... Man those ladies used to put on a good show
Loved the place although didn't go often..honest lol was and probably still is open all hours too which was great.
Mine is a place and among many fond ones visited in my late teens was up the coast not far good old Budgewoi a cool little coastal place way back when.The Budgewoi Inn there was great, a slightly feral but ripping pub that used to cut loose and draw a huge crowd on a Summer's afternoon(Saturdays and Sundays particularly)..live bands, hotties fn everywhere and they also did the best wet tshirt comps around at the time.

I swear the 80s shits all over the last 2 decades :hearteyes: