Pope Francis resigning?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha

I'm laughing at you!!!

There's nothing wrong with that dance, it is not sexual in any way shape or form, you're a bullshit artist.

I am not commenting on the Christina Aguilera show. You called this family invite event at a drag show paedophilia, that's what I'm commenting on

Again you're showing your targeted hateful intolerance
You’re actually messed up. You think a man dressed in lingerie dancing like that and accepting money like a stripper is normal and not a pedophile act? Again I’ll ask you, if a priest did that, would you say nothing to see here?
You best stay the fuck away from children if you think that ain’t sexualised. Christina was at a concert that was marketed as family friendly too you absolute degenerate. It’s good you’re showing everyone your true agenda. Keep it going my brother in allah

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re actually messed up. You think a man dressed in lingerie dancing like that and accepting money like a stripper is normal and not a pedophile act? Again I’ll ask you, if a priest did that, would you say nothing to see here?
You best stay the fuck away from children if you think that ain’t sexualised. Christina was at a concert that was marketed as family friendly too you absolute degenerate. It’s good you’re showing everyone your true agenda. Keep it going my brother in allah
Yeh I'm an atheist you dumb fuck, keep going with the aisha "insults", as if I give a shit

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Omg they've infiltrated the Olympics and are now sexualising the Olympics by doing splits!!!!! And they're kids too!!!!!!

View attachment 54856View attachment 54857
Are you fucking normal. How retarded are you to compare actual females doing gymnastics to an event where men are dressing up in lingerie dancing for minors???? You’re liteeally trying to defend pedophilia acts with a sport that isn’t there to tell children this is normal and accept money off them and everything else. Like I said you’re actually messed up.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh I'm an atheist you dumb fuck, keep going with the aisha "insults", as if I give a shit
Actually why don't you move to Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia? I'm sure you'd be extremely happy covering up women head to toe and having them be subjugated to you

I'm sure you'll also enjoy beheading of the minorities you hate

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actually why don't you move to Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia? I'm sure you'd be extremely happy covering up women head to toe and having them be subjugated to you
Lmao your issue with Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia is women having to cover up? Not anything else? Lol I love your deflection lol. Don’t run away from you defending grooming antics.

why can’t you answer if you saw priests doing what those men in lingerie were doing you’d call them out as pedos? I mean I know why, but I just want you to admit it to yourself

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lmao your issue with Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia is women having to cover up? Not anything else? Lol I love your deflection lol. Don’t run away from you defending grooming antics.

why can’t you answer if you saw priests doing what those men in lingerie were doing you’d call them out as pedos? I mean I know why, but I just want you to admit it to yourself
Yep, your second paragraph is spot on. They will only comment on what suits their narrative. Simple as that.

By the way, why are you wasting your time? Who cares man!
Anything that has to do with the faith drives them mad, they lose it LOL
It’s a bit like an exorcism when the priest says the words Jesus or Mary, the devil loses his shit haha

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep, your second paragraph is spot on. They will only comment on what suits their narrative. Simple as that.

By the way, why are you wasting your time? Who cares man!
Anything that has to do with the faith drives them mad, they lose it LOL
It’s a bit like an exorcism when the priest says the words Jesus or Mary, the devil loses his shit haha
Well said bro, but I lose a bit of control when someone is justifying grooming. It’s sickening. We are so fkd .

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m so shamed..I saw her in Vatican City and people were attributing the news to her..they said to be wary.. But she’s so hot she could tell me the moon was made of cheese and I would believe her.. See that is my life long problem..I see a hot woman and blow my shit too early!
Too much information.

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
You lot are fucked up. This place has really gone to shit the last few year's.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That drag Queen is wearing more clothes than gymnasts and most superheroes.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

If that priest was a cross dresser, dancing at that family event where people are free to stay or leave as they please. What would the issue be? I think you would have the bigger issue with a priest doing that than an atheists

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I was at a wedding in Jersey where a priest danced with me and also danced with some children. I guess you'd say that he's a pedo and gay.

Or maybe he's just not an ultra conservative. He was Church of England so...

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why you think that is the mentality of salespeople.

We live in a modern society that accepts all people for who they are. If religion works against that then religion has no place in modern society.

Fortunately most religious don't work against acceptance of all. But unfortunately some do. And they use God as an excuse to defend their hatred.
You just can't grasp the concept that we either as individuals or in groups, push our own narrative/agendas, take the current political/social debate on climate change as an example.
The Greens/ enviromentalists, are pushing their barrow that if we continue on the same path of burning fossill fuel the planet will become uninhabitable.
The climate denialists are saying/pushing their narrative that this climate change is all BS and will only led to higher energy costs.
So your implying that the group you disagree with, shouldn't be allowed to say anything.
Is it any different with a Church pushing its narrative on one hand, and the so called gays or whoever pushing their own on the other.
John Howard fought hard against the legalising that weed that people smoke, he said that by legalising it, it would send the wrong message to the general public.
I believe that our Church, by opposing the gay movement and other questionable stuff, do it because it BOTH sends the wrong message to the young and the simple, as well as been sinfull, ie against Christs teachings.
I agree that athiests don't give a dam about Christs teachings, but they like of all us should have some concern about the future of our society.
As for saying/implying, that my Religion uses God as an excuse to defend its hatred, YOU POOR FELLOW if only you new something about the Catholic Religion.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If that priest was a cross dresser, dancing at that family event where people are free to stay or leave as they please. What would the issue be? I think you would have the bigger issue with a priest doing that than an atheists
He thought this was his big "gotcha" moment, a complete false equivalence.