CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He has been great!
However next yr I would have him on one side with Kikau on the other. I don’t believe one of them can’t swap to play on the right..with RFM I would even try him on the right at times this year in games we have either wrapped up or can’t possibly win
RFM can play right side, don't need to worry about that. We're probably just keeping him on the left for now because he's be wasted outside of Flanagan.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM can play right side, don't need to worry about that. We're probably just keeping him on the left for now because he's be wasted outside of Flanagan.
That’s fantastic!
what’s the goss on Morrin? I saw some highlights of him playing lower grades at 13. Any chance he could fill that role in 1sts with King n TPJ mostly staying in the front row rotation?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are we actually a chance? imagine we'd have to win every game for the rest of the year to be even close
Parra did it in 09, we can do it.

28 points should be enough IIRC

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
20 more points on offer and our run home isn’t bad at all. If the boys play the way they have this last 2 weeks why can’t we do it and make the 8 ! COME ON DOGS

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good win meanwhile we have a 800k prop doing jack all. We don't need Thompson

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Sitting on 8 now, 9 games left = 18 pts, plus another 2 from the bye. we live in hope!
I think if the top teams start rolling the bottom ones more consistently and a few other results ho our way. You could make the eight on 24-26 points.
Though the last 3 games of the season are tough. Eels, Sharks and manly. But we need to beat them to prove we are worthy.