Official Paul Vaughan off to ESL in 2023

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think its a huge loss. Vaughan averages 6th most metres from a forward, 3rd most post contract metres from a forward and isnt in the top 10 for most runs. I wish Thompson would seriously fuck off so we could of kept Vaughan.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe has a poor attitude doesn't follow directives, bbq king covid, told not to speak to the press so he does, in the news last night gives the bird, playing well but off field problems

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe has a poor attitude doesn't follow directives, bbq king covid, told not to speak to the press so he does, in the news last night gives the bird, playing well but off field problems
i agree with that, wasnt really a good look on the news last night to be flipping off the news on an exercise bike in our training gear. been decent on the field, obviously a dickhead off it

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i agree with that, wasnt really a good look on the news last night to be flipping off the news on an exercise bike in our training gear. been decent on the field, obviously a dickhead off it
didnt see that
Always came across a little more air than brain inside his head anyway i guess

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No dickhead policy is needed , can't fault his play I tip the hat to him , but not a good look when no other team in the nrl wants him,
Yes why didn't the Dolphins (Bennett) pick him up ahead of some of the other props they've signed

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think his inconsistency played a role in why we are letting him walk
I rate him as a player but you can see after games that I have attended he’s very jovial after a loss and doesn’t seem to take it to heart. That might have influenced Gus with the side he’s trying to build.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
didnt see that
Always came across a little more air than brain inside his head anyway i guess
yeah 9 news they're filming the boys on exercise bikes at training, RFM was there and a few others and Mr BBQ-Gate couldnt help himself and had to flip them off. was probably going to be a positive story about how our season is turning around nekminnit he makes himself look like an idiot. Same as the day Baz got sacked when he came out and gave the media a spray. of course they're going to be at Belmore, it was 'big news'. the fallout was 100 negative articles about him. just fkn rocks for brains

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeah 9 news they're filming the boys on exercise bikes at training, RFM was there and a few others and Mr BBQ-Gate couldnt help himself and had to flip them off. was probably going to be a positive story about how our season is turning around nekminnit he makes himself look like an idiot. Same as the day Baz got sacked when he came out and gave the media a spray. of course they're going to be at Belmore, it was 'big news'. the fallout was 100 negative articles about him. just fkn rocks for brains
Lol what a peanut. Still cut his buddy baz got sacked.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I’m spewin’. I reckon he still goes good. Averaging over 100m a game has great pcm that’s all you can ask from your starting props. Hopefully he finishes the year strong. Love when he gives it to the media, fuck em. All the best in your future endeavours mate.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats not great. He has been good for us
We can do a lot better. He was good for what he was on but he’s better off getting more money elsewhere as he’s getting on now.

Also very good for us as we free up more space in our cap and most likely get a younger, faster more energetic forward who can break the line and hopefully offload.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disappointed as would love to have been able to keep him over Thompson, he has put in and delivered. Aside from Kikau perhaps another big fish forward is coming in or alternatively, our young forwards are being promoted up to bring in a 1 or 7.