Rumour Ciraldo?

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously know hes the assistant at Penrith, from what im hearing, every club is looking at him and he seems to be the hottest coach prospect on the market, already toured the tigers, thoughts?

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why though? I dont know whether hes good or not but if hes the first choice of lots of clubs, he must be doing something right

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tigers look like getting him, that is if Penrith let him go.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not pro ciraldo just yet as i dont really know, the difference is, Baz had time prior at Manly and was hopeless then, Ciraldo has never had a proper Nrl job

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I prefer older coaches to be honest...they offer better guidance and mentor capabilities to young players imo that’s why coaches over the years like Bennett have done so well year after year with any side they have.

See how the side goes under Potter
for the remainder of the year and if the side fires he could be our best option. He was a great dogs player tough as nails...He knows our club he’s got the experience and I think he’s a good coach

Last edited:

Grimace

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I prefer older coaches to be honest...they offer better guidance and mentor capabilities to young players imo that’s why coaches over the years like Bennett have done so well year after year with any side they have.

See how the side goes under Potter
for the remainder of the year and if the side fires he could be our best option. He was a great dogs player tough as nails...He knows our club he’s got the experience and I think he’s a good coach
You are kidding mate Potter can’t coach terrible record when he was at tigers!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton is a must keep, I'm convinced that signing Ciraldo would help us keep him.

xanderalexander

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He's going to be a great FG coach but not in his first year. He's the best assistant coach going around but at this stage (5-6 years of absolute mediocrity), Flanagan or Woolf should be the shortlist, not someone untested in the big chair.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was like that when we offered Madge the job but he chose Tigers and seems like now even with Ciraldo