Official Gus on Twitter

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No it isn’t.
Fittler will be our coach in 23 with good assistants, remember I mentioned this saying it was Slater, some nice handy recruits will be there too, Matterson is weighing up us and a late upgraded Parramatta offer

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fittler will be our coach in 23 with good assistants, remember I mentioned this saying it was Slater, some nice handy recruits will be there too, Matterson is weighing up us and a late upgraded Parramatta offer
So you are saying the current NSW coach will be our head coach next year and the current QLD coach will be one of his assistants ?

One of your best mate

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No knumb nut my info a rookie was going to get the job, I thought slater but it's fittler , his no rookie but in terms of a head coach probably he is
If you are going to insult me please :

1. Actually quote my post so people can follow :
2. Get the grammar right. Your insult should have said :

"No numbnuts, my info a rookie was going to get the job, I thought slater but it's fittler , he's no rookie but in terms of a head coach probably he is"

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you are going to insult me please :

1. Actually quote my post so people can follow :
2. Get the grammar right. Your insult should have said :

"No numbnuts, my info a rookie was going to get the job, I thought slater but it's fittler , he's no rookie but in terms of a head coach probably he is"
You got message numb nut

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Fittler is coach he can walk barefooted from Belmore Sportsground straight to Joseph Medcalf and never come back

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No knumb nut my info a rookie was going to get the job, I thought slater but it's fittler , his no rookie but in terms of a head coach probably he is
Maybe it's Ciraldo. He is more of a rookie than Shitler is