Averillo - Finally Found His Spot

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
WTF? How was he good? He produced bonehead posts that resulted in Penrith tries. Taking on the sideline with a rampaging Kikau bearing down on him is one of the dumbest things I’ve seen and the hospital pass he threw to Allan was the dangleberry on the kaka cake.
Then he helped instigate a line break along with JAC only to turn it into a Penrith try with another awful pass. His positional play was far from perfect too. He may learn that, but you can’t learn brains.

If we wanted a fullback who had the potential to create points but is always gonna leak more, we could have stuck with Dufty.
You've gotta look within context tho. Had what a few trainings at FB? Playing in a side in terrible form?

He did alright. Showed some good sides and some bad. Will judge him after he's had a bit of a run personally

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Haha. Love a stoush I do. Nothing better than seeing dummy spits on this page. You've gotta try and see the funny side of it.

I prefer to be at the back btw. Never been much of a taker
I think you like to bend over

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we wanted a fullback who had the potential to create points but is always gonna leak more, we could have stuck with Dufty.
Here's a left fielder for you... try Kiraz at FB. I really think we'd be on a winner there.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are all the niffs that bagged him the ***** won’t admit it @pupmichelle @Cheng fuckheads
Check out this piece of shit who calls himself a human being- wanker Steve

Comes out of his hole tonight in belief his son Averillo had a blinder of a game tonight, while this wanker Steve went quite for weeks after his son was dropped to reserve grade

Calling out members, trying to somehow prove them wrong for a shit stain like what wanker Steve has produced.

The only troll on this forum is yourself and your progenitress who should of gargled you and spat you back over the train line

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck me, there's some angry people in this thread. Guess I better pick a side- give yourself an uppercut if you think Avo was shit tonight. Yeah, he faded in the second half but that's what happens when you haven't played fullback in fuck knows how long and you've had a literal fat **** conditioning you for close to two years. Also, Avo playing fullback means we don't have to see Dufty the rat run away from making tackles anymore.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought he was breath of fresh air. What I liked about His game and that was different to Matt Dufflecoat was that he made efforts off the ball to push up in support a few times. I also saw him sprinting from one side of the field to the other to play both sides in attack. Really liked what I saw from him. Has to stay there now .

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Here's a left fielder for you... try Kiraz at FB. I really think we'd be on a winner there.
Maybe they figure it’s a bit too early in his career…. But if Avo keeps making stupid decisions like he did tonight, it could be worth a shot.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You've gotta look within context tho. Had what a few trainings at FB? Playing in a side in terrible form?

He did alright. Showed some good sides and some bad. Will judge him after he's had a bit of a run personally
Yeah but I mean running down the sideline deep in your half…. That’s just basic footy IQ…. So is knowing when to not push a pass.

Those two plays were so costly in the context of the game. If Avo doesn’t make those mistakes, we probably win. If Okunbor produced two posts like that on one match. TK members would be burning effigies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He looks good at fb they need to persist now get rid of allan

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Check out this piece of shit who calls himself a human being- wanker Steve

Comes out of his hole tonight in belief his son Averillo had a blinder of a game tonight, while this wanker Steve went quite for weeks after his son was dropped to reserve grade

Calling out members, trying to somehow prove them wrong for a shit stain like what wanker Steve has produced.

The only troll on this forum is yourself and your progenitress who should of gargled you and spat you back over the train line
Can you confirm which Steve you're talking about?

I honestly don't mind being called a wanker btw as I take great pride in my wanking abilities so if this is directed at me, thank you