Team List Round 13 v Panthers + Match Discussion

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
goal line defence is putting your body in front, he definitely puts his body on the line. Our work from the inside is shocking on the line, players should not be isolated on the goal line, thats something that has hopefully been addressed.
Moses Suli sent him into orbit last week with a fend. There are times his defence is good and others he lacks the intensity and focus. Again, I'm happy he's getting a chance, hope he does well and am glad Dufty is gone. In attack he has all the makings of a good fullback. In defence I have my concerns. We'll see how he goes.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I bet we name Allan at fullback on the team sheet just because it's a straight swap with Dufty and then TK spends an hour arguing about why Jake wasn't named at fullback lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Might have a pre game nap

Cos it’s going to be a long night win or lose on TK
Ohh you got to wait until 10 to watch the game, must suck.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
100% even taught the misses and she calls it too lol
Has there ever been a team ...ever...that consistently concedes such bad starts?

You can bet your house on some dumb start, dropped ball, penalty early on, or score against us :(

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For them is Chris Smith on the same side as Jennings Staines?..

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So who's ready to watch us fight really hard to get in the arm wrestle only for the two fucktards Stinkson and Waddles to cost us the game with 6 agains and missed tackles resulting in tries.
Doesn't matter because they get picked every. single. week.
Go the Canterbury Dull-Bogs

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can’t believe some are optimistic about tonight. They will kill us. I hope I’m wrong, but I doubt it.