News Late Mail Dogs star ruled out; Dufty set for axe as surprise replacement emerges-

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Late Mail: Star enforcer Luke Thompson has been ruled out due to “delayed symptoms of concussion,” with veteran prop Ava Seumanufagai replacing him in the starting side and Joe Stimson joining the bench. The Daily Telegraph reported Matt Dufty is set to be dropped with Jake Averillo the surprise choice to shift to fullback. Corey Allanis likely to come in on the wing with Jacob Kiraz moving to centre. Allan was retained when the squad was trimmed 24 hours out from kick-off. Raymond Faitala-Mariner gets his first start since returning from a long-term foot injury, with Corey Waddell shifting to the bench.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still in the side though . . . A lot of mail is misdirected

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
That’s what throws me. Even if he turns out to be shit. He can’t be worse than Shitstain. I mean stimson…. Nah I didn’t.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know people are frustrated with Thompson being overpaid but don't have a go at him for missing a game with concussion. Shit is no joke. Just look at Boyd Cordner or what happened with Junior Seau in the NFL to see how seriously clubs should take it.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Averillo at the back will be intriguing.. I do like the plan LHS of Burton RFM Averillo Jac coming at Penriths RHS defence.
Let Corey run through a few times to chase Burton grubbers and then wallop give it to RFM or Averillo to scorch pass their defence and send Jac over untouched.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know people are frustrated with Thompson being overpaid but don't have a go at him for missing a game with concussion. Shit is no joke. Just look at Boyd Cordner or what happened with Junior Seau in the NFL to see how seriously clubs should take it.
If its legit- i hope he is okay. Not sure we will miss him on the field though. 850k and zero impact every week

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The Stimson curse... fmd

Potter must of been told to not pick Topine, I don't believe if thinks he's worse than Stinkson...