Star... bwahahahaha what the actual fuck am i witnessing

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pre season kicks off at Dolphins HQ….

Bennett.. “ Who the f{}ck are you son”?

JMK.. “Your top 5 Hooker boss”!

Bennett…”Hey Sulli, you said we signed a Marshall… Benji wasn’t it”?

Peter O’Sullivan… “Wayne, no, we signed his brother Jeremy”

Bennett… “F]{CK ME, I’m a NRL coach, not a cosmetic surgeon “!

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’ll add a bit of class to this very sad pile on..

Congratulations and best of luck to Jez. He’s actually steadily improved and developed into a sound first grade hooker despite being a role that was new to him, all whilst playing within the worst Bulldogs team in history.

Always gives his all - defends well and tirelessly. Worth noting he’s also the only person in our club who is even somewhat capable of making a dent through the middle, and has done so numerous times this year.

Has also conducted himself as an absolute gentleman at all times off the field and been a great role model for the kids.

Go well JMK.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s an ideal picture throwing a ball with a no idea look on his face
Where as next year we have a hooker that passes from the ground

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Star bulldog. Faaarrk oooff.
More like Bulldog Plodder. Can we throw in Waddells as well?

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll add a bit of class to this very sad pile on..

Congratulations and best of luck to Jez. He’s actually steadily improved and developed into a sound first grade hooker despite being a role that was new to him, all whilst playing within the worst Bulldogs team in history.

Always gives his all - defends well and tirelessly. Worth noting he’s also the only person in our club who is even somewhat capable of making a dent through the middle, and has done so numerous times this year.

Has also conducted himself as an absolute gentleman at all times off the field and been a great role model for the kids.

Go well JMK.
Look I agree with what you say about his character. No one on the kennel has ever questioned that. The man is a gentleman and a professional.

Unfortunately for JMK his service from dummy half has always been atrocious. I look forward to the dogs capitalising on this when we face them next.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Something major has to be happening behind the scenes.
Heard Hetherington has offers by Canberra and Newcastle too. This is the real clean out

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Look I agree with what you say about his character. No one on the kennel has ever questioned that. The man is a gentleman and a professional.

Unfortunately for JMK his service from dummy half has always been atrocious. I look forward to the dogs capitalising on this when we face them next.
He’s more likely to tear us to shreds than us capitalise on anything.

This forum pissed on Nick Meaney week after week too.

The senior/marquee players at this club currently and over the past 5 years who’ve failed to deliver have been the biggest issues. Far more so than blokes like Meaney and JMK who our fans seemed to love to tee off on.