#SackFittlerandGus

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I refuse to believe there's any serious chance of Fittler getting hired. Would make no sense. Buzz writes some bullshit about Freddy and everyone starts freaking out..

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I refuse to believe there's any serious chance of Fittler getting hired. Would make no sense. Buzz writes some bullshit about Freddy and everyone starts freaking out..
Oh there's a big chance I would say. He's the only one available that Gould could use as a sock puppet and put up with it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
100%. Hasler was the softening up and Gould is the crushing final blow!
The thought has occurred to me... we keep chasing forwards for 800k plus, while still seriously lacking in the spine. If we sign Fittler, I'll have to believe my worst fears are reality. Lol

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Baz!
I won’t ask about premature eja…nevermind :-).
Nah, just getting in early mate. The horse I am backing might need a swab but he has been past the post 1st before. Freddy Fucksticks had a coaching career that is worse than Barretts if you look at the club/team he was in charge of and has absolutely zero ties with us.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Nah, just getting in early mate. The horse I am backing might need a swab but he has been past the post 1st before. Freddy Fucksticks had a coaching career that is worse than Barretts if you look at the club/team he was in charge of and has absolutely zero ties with us.
Of course mate - I don’t know any Bulldog that wants him but now that @AlzzBulldog is saying that will be the final straw the ears perked up :-).

Out of interest, you had the slap avatar for Baz, what would you use for Freddy??

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fittler one of our Chooks but as a week to week coach, yeah....nah. SOO great 3 games with top tier players. He's not proven to build a side.

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am so confused why is everyone saying it’s gonna be fittler, what have i missed ?

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Adolf Fittler's best atrobute is he is from Penrith Junior Rugby league, he played for Cambridge Park and also St Dominic's college as a junior. Then Panthers of course.
He is not as silly as he is made out to be. He does have a footy brain, I was hoping for Flanno, but it's sounding like that ain't happening, which leaves f*ck knows. Just don't want a coach that scares away our good players and can't attract new good recruits. Out of all of them who will have the most pull with players wanting to play for them as a coach. Old saying happy wife happy life. Footy players need to feel at home to get the best out of them.