Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it just me or is Kayos broadcast really grainy and not HD this weekend. I have reset my modem and restarted my Apple TV and it's still ordinary
Just check that you have HD turned on
Happened to me last week

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Gus allowing the same shit ***** to be picked so its easier to boot them at the and of the season?

Can't think of any other reason why these piles of dog shit are in FG.
Nope. So he gets an extended contract, like what happened at the Panthers. It takes time.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton not nailing any kicks whether it be chip, grubber, long, bomb, kick restarts, goal kicking…..anyone would think he doesn’t train on this paddock everyday ‍♂
and wants an upgrade. fuck me dead

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think most of the first grade squad has been tapped to move on.
Looking at the faces again all players starting stone faced into the floor they simply don’t wanna play for the dogs.
Dragons by plenty second half.
It will get ugly
I feel sorry for the fans who made the effort to go to the game

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Waddell doesn’t move up with the rest of the defensive line, there is constantly a huge hole there, can they not see this?

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joey said it earlier this week for the Dogs to win we must not play this one up forwards crap in attack as the Dragons love that shit. We need to tire their forwards out by playin some passing around type football

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Dufty plays next week Potter should be sacked as interim coach and stripped of his permanent role at Mounties. Truly can’t stand the rat face midget. And if Allen or JAC or whoever can’t replace him give 37 year old Sam Perrett a call. Bloke is still fitter than half these ***** and showed more heart than all of them

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
E84626FF-22BF-4FA5-9A88-61DC980849E2.jpeg
was a fun little half time bet :tearsofjoy: , shows the confidence i have in these imposters wearing this beautiful jersey.. now for the 5 leg multi to come in !!