Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are the idiots trying to lose TPJ, or is he sick still??
Dufty, Waddler, Averagefellow Really.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW

They cannot be serious.

I thought there was a slight glimmer of hope with Barrett going. Looks like Potter doesn’t watch the games either ffs

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still don't think there's a chance Dumpty plays, hopefully it's a bit of team list trickery. If dufty does play I hope he's boo'd out of Belmore.
I hope they all get booed off the ground I would be if I was going.bunch of plebs imitating footballers absolute Fucken jokers

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Avo
JuNK
Waddles
Flamingo
Thompson

All putrid and will stay putrid because they have realized they will stay in FG no matter how shit they are.
i agree with most uce - but you couldnt drop JMK after last week. Team selection was so disappointing. I was expecting a few changes. Looks like Potter is not a fan of BBO. Hopefully Topine gets a shot one day

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put Kiraz at fullback I reckon he will kill it there

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hopefully the selection is to keep the media quiet until an hour before kick off.
You could imagine them having a field day with “new coach wasting no time making changes” and putting pressure on himself. Hopefully it’s a tactic

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
How depressing. Of all teams the fuckin dragqueens are gonna tear us a new one at Belmore.

Love to say I won't be watching, but I can't help myself.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
i agree with most uce - but you couldnt drop JMK after last week. Team selection was so disappointing. I was expecting a few changes. Looks like Potter is not a fan of BBO. Hopefully Topine gets a shot one day
Best I can do for you Uce is start ZDC and have JuNK on the bench just in case ZDC is a bigger dud than he is.

Take it or leave it lol (I wish it was that easy)

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flamingo needs to kick for goal and some 5th tackle kicks take some pressure of Burton and let Burton do his thing

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Topine’s finished lol. If he cant get selected after the performance he had in reserve grade, he never will. Off contract this year looks like he is as good as gone.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t understand TPJ being on the bench either 700k plus coming of the bench doesn’t make sense to me

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Dod you get tickets straight away from Ticketek bought ours on Sunday still haven’t received them
Yes straight away I always go text so I get it on my phone instantly.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What's even worse is if somehow the dragqueens play worse than we do and we fluke a win it will be the same shitty team next week.