Upcoming Australian election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the Teals can prove to the electorate that they are reasonable and centrist in their politics, they could make a big hole in the Green vote.
Next year's state election will be the big test.
They have to have more than one policy as a first step. As of now, they only have the one ideology which may turn into an actual policy one day!

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the end of the day im not into politics, i dislike all of them, been in my own business for 20 years, tax wise they all suck arse.
Mortgage wise i hope its not a repeat of when labor where in last. Interest rates were at highest.
Fuel wise this Liberal government has let us down.
What am i doing here, this is a footy thread.
Put it this way , i could do a spear tackle on all of them.
Re: interest rates, Jim Chalmers already said this morning that a number of interest rate rises have been locked in at the time of the election ….. it took them only till their first day in government to start the blame game … didn’t they say they wanted politics to change???? Complete BS artists!

Last edited:

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Labor lost the unlosable election last time because they strayed too far to the left, the liberals lost this election because they strayed too far to the right, and also Scomo was on the nose with the electorate.
Both parties must realize that Australians want a centerest government and nothing else.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Labor lost the unlosable election last time because they strayed too far to the left, the liberals lost this election because they strayed too far to the right, and also Scomo was on the nose with the electorate.
Both parties must realize that Australians want a centerest government and nothing else.
Too far right? Please elaborate on how they went too far right.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyway, Albo is entitled to a fair go. See how it pans out, I’m excited at the prospect of the cost of living coming down. How he achieves this, I’m not overly concerned. Yet I’ll be disappointed if everyday expenditures keep rising.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Too far right? Please elaborate on how they went too far right.
I don’t think they went right at all to be honest. If anything, there recent spending was as left as it gets. I think it was purely based on people wanting change. Both parties performed terribly, it’s the independents that’s a worry. To stand for a seat and win, within two months of announcing oneself as a runner. That’s got me beat

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t think they went right at all to be honest. If anything, there recent spending was as left as it gets. I think it was purely based on people wanting change. Both parties performed terribly, it’s the independents that’s a worry. To stand for a seat and win, within two months of announcing oneself as a runner. That’s got me beat
I agree. That’s why I’m curious about how this guy thinks they went too far right lol. Maybe because they said women are women and men shouldn’t play in women sports.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bennelong lost as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.