I hit up flanno sr on instagram

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
For those saying that Shane Flanagan will be a problem due to favourtism towards his son, this could be true, but could also be a non-issue.

Gus will put the hard word on Shane and basically ensure that Kyle is only kept in the top grade if he is performing. Akin to the situation at Parra with Arthars.

Long in the short of it is that we will need a longterm 7 not named Kyle, but Kyle can be a serviceable backup in NSW Cup.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For those saying that Shane Flanagan will be a problem due to favourtism towards his son, this could be true, but could also be a non-issue.

Gus will put the hard word on Shane and basically ensure that Kyle is only kept in the top grade if he is performing. Akin to the situation at Parra with Arthars.

Long in the short of it is that we will need a longterm 7 not named Kyle, but Kyle can be a serviceable backup in NSW Cup.
Arthur situation is way worse than Flanagan bro.

Flanagan has no real competition in front of him. Imagine having Dylan Brown & Mitchell Moses then selecting ahead of those two LOL

We've got two inexperienced halves who both probably need a rocket from the coach every now and then.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out of who's available, either Flanagan or Morris. But it doesn't matter what I think.
I think your options are pretty good. I think everyone thinks Flanagan is the hot favourite. But stranger things have happened. If the board want someone with no adverse history then Flanagan will miss out.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Flanno will do wonders for our club, be a great mentor to the players and is a smart operator and recruiter.
I don't think it would take long at all to see instant success and smiles on players faces.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Braith said tonight he has been talking to shifty and he has been trying to get on staff but can’t.

So all the conspirators who said he porked his missus should probably fuck right off
Yeah they seem to be alright now. We lack points something we scored in abundance when Shifty was at 7. Having him around can only help.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Please not Freddy, he's a fuck'n tripper.
He'd rock up to first day training in a sarong with a sitar.
Flanno is the only first grade experienced coach that would give us a chance.
I dont particularly like him but no more going into seasons on hopes.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If I were on the board, I'd pick Freddy with Gus pulling his strings.

I really don't want Flanno jnr anywhere near us.
Look I’ll have to support whoever we bring on but I’m warming to Freddy. He played against us when we were physical and intimidating so he knows what we were about. The big difference between him and Baz is he has coached successful origin teams and had access to a lot of great players and coaches around him and coached against some of the best so he has terrific insight. With the right assistants it could work. There will be no issue attracting players.

Jabba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think Flanno will do wonders for our club, be a great mentor to the players and is a smart operator and recruiter.
I don't think it would take long at all to see instant success and smiles on players faces.
Agree

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I heard this evening that Flanagan is a done deal....Golden handshake after the Raiders game

Apparantly Paul Gallen might be one of his assistants along with John Morris
Lmao

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard this evening that Flanagan is a done deal....Golden handshake after the Raiders game

Apparantly Paul Gallen might be one of his assistants along with John Morris
Gallen would never coach against the Sharks and he is one guy who would get a walk-up job as an assistant coach if he wanted with the Sharks.