NRLol 360

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anasta spoke strongly in a room of fox imbeciles. Kent, Hooper and Rothfield can get fkd. All they care about is getting one up on Gus. I can't wait for the day we are back and these flops eat their words

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please!

If TPJ wants out, it would be in the clubs interest to release him as he won't be "playing" for us.
I agree. But others on here have said we were trying to offload him anyway?

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Despite everyone bagging him I've always felt Braith still loves the club, could easily pass for a poster on here :tearsofjoy:
I think he certainly uses the Bulldog’s name to drive his agenda, whatever the flavour of the week is. I’ve never heard him bring up the Bulldogs on his own accord unless he can spin it into a story somehow.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They all do what a crapy show full of wankers

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I find funny is they all clearly hate Gus but by the end admit, we are not fit, we have a decent roster and at least Braith had the view it is a plumb coaching job to walk into . We do need experience and a hard edge , it just works for us

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You boys can tell me what happens. I only come here for my BULLDOGS related fix lol. Saves me listening to that crap. And I get the run down short to the point version lol.!! Thanks guys !
Basically braith said nothing but good things while the others mostly buzz said they have no agenda against gus then continue to keep on the agenda against bulldogs and Gus

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They just wanted to make it all about Gus even though Trents results speak for themselves.

No coach can last at any club with such a record
I think Trent’s lucky he’s a darling nsw player . They loved him when he was playing

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think he certainly uses the Bulldog’s name to drive his agenda, whatever the flavour of the week is. I’ve never heard him bring up the Bulldogs on his own accord unless he can spin it into a story somehow.
That's his job though. He also has another job and has definitely been involved with people at the club because of it.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are saying they dont have agenda against us, well at least kent said that, but bitched about us for half of the show. Lol

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Send Pangai to dolphins bring Munster here . Ado carr 1 Munster 6 burton 7 Mahoney 9.. maybe Braith wants him here
Maybe braith angling for a big money deal for Munster
You can forget Munster or any more top class talent coming here until we get some stability. We can’t even tell players who the coach will be next year.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree. But others on here have said we were trying to offload him anyway?
While he has had the odd brain fart he's been one of our best and I'm starting to think maybe has got wind and no longer wants to play here.

Could be all BS but if Bennett wants him at full freight that frees up a tone of cash to get a player we need badly.