Official Trent Barrett’s future consolidated thread

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
By who? I'm assuming Gus. If this is true then how is Baz meant to prepare the team to perform. Getting rid of TPJ first year into a contract is a terrible look for the club
Pangai has not delivered on the 780k a year
Neither has Thompson and many others

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whenever there are several emergency meetings and they cancel media sessions, then you know Baz will be fired this week..

I'm glad they finally acted and didn't wait til the end of the season.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im all for releasing players who aren't earning their keep if it means we can get players who can.

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe flamingo will step up since his security blanket is back next to him holding his hand, changing his nappies and breastfeeding him...
Would that be such a bad thing…….if that is what it takes to get the best out of him..not saying it would but who knows…..he was playing well enough at the Sharks under his old man for the Rorters to poach him..if it works.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pangai has not delivered on the 780k a year
Neither has Thompson and many others
Thompson, I agree. He has been trash. TPJ has only had two poor games, otherwise a top 3 player every week. Without his second phase play we wouldn't get a line break. He creates more than our spine.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The fact they have not cancelled player meetings during the week just all but confirms his gone… let’s hope because for the proud club we are, we need to see some footy played.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also up until K Moore we had never sacked a coach. The only club along with Canberra to not. Look at us now lol sack central..how disappointing. Sacked Des 5 years ago and seem to be in the same hole with much better players..
There's no way that'd happen. The fans would burn the club down if it did.
I look forward to the chaos either way

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Would that be such a bad thing…….if that is what it takes to get the best out of him..not saying it would but who knows…..he was playing well enough at the Sharks under his old man for the Rorters to poach him..if it works.
If it works then it works, I just want the best bloke doing the job, doesn't matter who he is or who his dad is.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hahaha you funny mfkrrrrrrr got me in stitches at 9.30am
I had to take My Tayta to the doctors and I'm sitting in the waiting room, I have plenty of time to entertain you guys lol

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling we are all going to be disappointed with this meeting

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I had to take My Tayta to the doctors and I'm sitting in the waiting room, I have plenty of time to entertain you guys lol
Inshallah she’s all good my bro missed ya haha

Can’t wait for the website press release.

Trent to stay on for another 5 years

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Maybe they are using them as shields to take all the blow back.
Yeah more than likely. They should just do what they are paid to do and fuck what the media think.