Official Trent Barrett’s future consolidated thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Unless Bellamy is coming to Sydney who else isnthere
And no Bellamy isn’t under a coaching contract at the storm
He has an arrangement with them
John Morris did a good job at Cronulla to set up the foundation for Fitzgibbon...

Woolf has won a few titles in the SL and turned Tonga around to beat Australia etc. No NRL experience obviously, but is an interesting option.

Flanagan is the main option we'll be linked to. I don't want him, but I'd understand why they'd give him the job.

All of them offer more upside than Elliott, Green, Henry etc..

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry if it’s already been stated :
10 players this weekend have been told to look elsewhere incl contracted players

hearing tpj was told prior to fri and that’s why he put in a stinker

my guess is he is dolphins bound
can you tell us who else?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is the most excited and optimistic I’ve felt since round 1, fucking loving it.. this is when things will shine for the better … welcome whom ever.!!!! Love you all kennel family. We can rejoice together. Optimistic Scooby is BACK baby :grinning: :grinning: :hearteyes:

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a criminal, he shouldn't be allowed near another football team.
Ugh..... half the league have rap sheets let alone run ins with the law on frequent basis, without these fun loving criminals we have no league

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What is the cause of the salt:

1) Kas’ boot to the face:

View attachment 50440

2) Klem telling him to Foxtrot Oscar in Origin when Parker said ‘show some respect’ to QLD

View attachment 50441
I think there's more to it than that (what it is who knows), those are individual players who have long left the club, not the club itself.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fucking why TPJ, what's wrong with this club? He's been one of our best forwards (aside from last week), his offloads were valuable and he's a beast that brings a lot of strength to our forward pack.
I'm guessing Bennett had a quiet word to him to make himself "available"...

But would love to see Mahoney feeding him and Kikau helping him out.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm guessing Bennett had a quiet word to him to make himself "available"...

But would love to see Mahoney feeding him and Kikau helping him out.
I was looking forward to having kikau and tpj in our forward pack, them two back to back hitups would be able to bring us so much momentum (as long as we had a coach who knew how to get that out of the team)

And with reeds long passes at dummy half, we'd create so much doubt in the defensive line

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking why TPJ, what's wrong with this club? He's been one of our best forwards (aside from last week), his offloads were valuable and he's a beast that brings a lot of strength to our forward pack.
Agreed bro, he is leading the league in offloads and add to that he is consistently up there for most hit-ups and meters gained week in and week out. Baz has been using him in wrong positions and whenever he has played upfront in the front row he has dominated.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed bro, he is leading the league in offloads and add to that he is consistently up there for most hit-ups and meters gained week in and week out. Baz has been using him in wrong positions and whenever he has played upfront in the front row he has dominated.
Because he's a beast, all we had to do was get controlled aggression out of him and it looked like we had done that

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Highly doubt TPJ is one of them. Gus even helped get that deal over the line. His runs and offloads are literally our only form of attack atm

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I agree. I think he survives tomorrow but the next two games will be the test. Tigers at Leichhardt then Dragons at Belmore. Personally I can’t see us winning either of those. I think they’ll pull the trigger after those two losses.
Certainly possible and one of the theories. But it seems the train has left the station regardless of when the pin is pulled.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sorry if it’s already been stated :
10 players this weekend have been told to look elsewhere incl contracted players

hearing tpj was told prior to fri and that’s why he put in a stinker

my guess is he is dolphins bound
Fuck yes that is music to my ears. TPJ can be great on his day, but we shouldn't be paying that much for someone who wants to have a crack once every 4 weeks