Official Trent Barrett’s future consolidated thread

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m fucking sick of this shit.

How long will it be before we can look forward to the footy each weekend?

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely gus wont gamble on a ciraldo type coach unproven in the nrl, the smart move would be to get Flanagan snr now, start work assp so we are on the front foot for 23, not sign someone who is employed for 22waiting 10-12 weeks into 23 to see how it gels.
Im sick of the rebuild yeat after year, this year can be very important still if we get the correct coach now!

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely gus wont gamble on a ciraldo type coach unproven in the nrl, the smart move would be to get Flanagan snr now, start work assp so we are on the front foot for 23, not sign someone who is employed for 22waiting 10-12 weeks into 23 to see how it gels.
Im sick of the rebuild yeat after year, this year can be very important still if we get the correct coach now!
We need to be careful and explore all our options maybe an interim coach till next year then bring in someone like him not sure someone would want to coach this train wreck atm

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im not a fan of Flanagan Snr but he seems like best option. If he gets us to win some games im sure he will grow on me. He will be tough with the players, knows how to play the media and has hookups for the juice so we can increase strength! Only downside is Kyle

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Once the meetings start the writing is well and truly on the wall. Its only a matter of time now. The talent pool is really shallow and I think the majority of fans happiness or anger over the new coach will depend on where you stand on Shane Flanagan.
Agree to an extent but it depends what powerbrokers want to give him that time ie Gould. Either way it’s going to be an interesting few weeks. For the record I’m not in the Flanagan camp at all. We need to get rid of Kyle ASAP. Not extend him. He had nothing at the roosters with Keary next to him, Cronk at training as well as being behind a monster forward pack.