2022 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No, I brought up the very same issue. Manly playing a home game against Brisbane on Brisbanes home ground in Brisbane = fucking stupid! WTF
Posted this in last week’s topic:

Sunday at 12:34 PM

The NRL is making Manly play their home game against the Broncos in Brisbane for Magic round. So the Broncos basically have 13 home games this season and only 11 away.

It’s very unfair.
So it is fair dinkum evidence that the NRL is run by complete morons? Not that we needed even more evidence...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just have To marvel at the HOT form of Adam Reynolds , he is a little genius, everything that he touched and came off his boot was just absolutely on point, he had it on a fucking string .. his is the best HB in the game…

we should of gone All out for him, we need that. We have lacked a genuine 7 for years! And how good would he have been for young burton!! Missed a huge fish, a massive one.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just have To marvel at the HOT form of Adam Reynolds , he is a little genius, everything that he touched and came off his boot was just absolutely on point, he had it on a fucking string .. his is the best HB in the game…

we should of gone All out for him, we need that. We have lacked a genuine 7 for years! And how good would he have been for young burton!! Missed a huge fish, a massive one.
I’m just glad he’s doing it at Brisbane and not souffs. Hopefully he plays for a few years yet, and is remembered as a bronco legend not a souffs one

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Pump the breaks Scoob

I still have Cleary as the best 7 in the game

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pump the breaks Scoob

I still have Cleary as the best 7 in the game
Now way brother .. they both on par, but for mine, Reynolds has the edge. To see how’s he’s stepped into the broncos and do what he has already… all class baby !! But hey, that’s just My opinion.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watching NSW cup. The bears have a very strong side, smashing Manly. Assuming there Easts feeder club as Billy Smith playing. Surely he’s better than Momorovski

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm thinking Reynolds wanted to be in Brisbane for more reasons than the broncos. Not sure how u figure we got a forward over a half? Also tpj doesn't cost as much as Reynolds
No way Reynolds goes to Brisbane and moves his family if a Sydney team matched his contract demands.

TPJ is on 850k a season, AR on 750k a season.

The money we spent of TPJ would've covered AR contract, not that difficult to understand.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No way Reynolds goes to Brisbane and moves his family if a Sydney team matched his contract demands.

TPJ is on 850k a season, AR on 750k a season.

The money we spent of TPJ would've covered AR contract, not that difficult to understand.
If the Sydney teams were us and the Tigers its understanable. Maybe he saw the potential in what Kevvie Walters is doing and with Capewell, going plus players like Staggs, Haas, Herbie etc

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now way brother .. they both on par, but for mine, Reynolds has the edge. To see how’s he’s stepped into the broncos and do what he has already… all class baby !! But hey, that’s just My opinion.
Any bets running today Scoobs

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
This issue with Reynolds was year 2 and 3. At this stage the decision to let Reynolds go is looking terrible for Rabbit tho. Reynolds buy of the year so far, above Hynes even.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Any bets running today Scoobs
Last night I had the broncos to win by 41-50, that last try was taken, I was that fucking close.

yea mate. Got the bunnies on my multi to beat the warriors, and do it well..!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Taafe is a decent player, been watching him with interest last few games. Just gets better an better , great passing game too with strength and decent speed.!!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Must of been close to offside there. No replay from behind the play though. Usually that’s the only replay u see. Souffs are being ruthless with the minnows.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow… how bad was that from SJ on play one haha. So glad we didn’t sign him !!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
and we're worse than the Warriors :D