Official Gus on Twitter

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apologies..Howie, not Bud. I don’t have a beef with you, we are sharing the same angst. Yes I do think it will make a massive difference.

It won’t fix everything but it will be a huge leap in the right direction because this bloke is a massive mistake. Offer him a role in player scouting or something but get him the hell away from coaching the side. Totally clueless.

You cannot fix any problem unless you are willing to recognise it is one. Who cares if Gould backed him publicly, he is not God and everyone makes mistakes.

You are right, we have been a shambles for way to long, time to stop the rot.
Am with you mate.

Just a fuckin shit show

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Someone tell Gus to do the video session and spray the ***** again this week.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 50224

Gus blocked me for this comment. Was as nice as I could stomach. Still blocked. He can leave with Barrett. Shows he doesn’t give a shit about the fans or the club. Just wants to talk shit and keep his mate in a job.
What a snowflake...

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares what Gus says on Twitter. He is just taking the piss out of all the fans by tweeting about all the other teams being good and his team is pathetic! I got blocked by the bulldogs Twitter 7-8 years ago cause I wrote more grubber kicks please still the same shit now. No one liked him before he was at the dogs cause his shit talk, he doing the same now

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 50224

Gus blocked me for this comment. Was as nice as I could stomach. Still blocked. He can leave with Barrett. Shows he doesn’t give a shit about the fans or the club. Just wants to talk shit and keep his mate in a job.
Gus blocked me on twitter for this - how on earth do you guys still support this muppet. said this for weeks he is the problem

View attachment 50229View attachment 50230
I thought Gus, said he didn’t care what others thought!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
View attachment 50224

He doesn't think fans are allowed to have negative opinions because they haven't played/coached the game.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
My view is the same.

Bud

We suck. Baz sucks.

Our club has sucked for 8 years. But sacking him tomorrow achieves nothing. Do you honestly think a change of coach will solve our problems???

Fuckin hell “bud”. We have been a shambles for years. No pathways , shit retention , etc
Just bring all the kids in, drop every dud/deadwood, have Gus and a interim coach, have some fun. This season is finished. Baz's position is untenable.

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My view is the same.

Bud

We suck. Baz sucks.

Our club has sucked for 8 years. But sacking him tomorrow achieves nothing. Do you honestly think a change of coach will solve our problems???

Fuckin hell “bud”. We have been a shambles for years. No pathways , shit retention , etc
Fact check we have only sucked for about 6 years. I was at the semi final against Penrith in 2016 where Moylan pulled Des’ pants down. It really has been down hill from halftime in that game.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gus is gonna get a lot of messages tonight.
And block all of them because they disagree with ‘Bulldog improving, Knight very good better than Bulldog’ narratives that everyone must agree to Mafia Gus otherwise they are wrong and deserve to be ignored by him.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
@AdzBulldogz Where the fuck are ya, you dumb ****. Called me the most retarted person on this app for saying gus was overrated and that people should know he fuckes up regularly now look at this thread. Who’s the retard now??? DICKHEAD.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They are spitting in the face of every supporter if he Doesn’t sack the whole coaching staff
That was fucking unacceptable tonight… can’t believe my eyes
Usually my misses tells me to relax and it's just a game, tonight she was going off harder than I was.

Even My boy stopped watching and started playing Fortnite.