News NRL market watch: The Bulldogs are close to securing an exciting Sharks teenager as their future fullback,

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With ya Scoobs. I’d let Walsh write his own cheque to come here.
You guys are nuckin futs..open cheque is crazy.
Anyway he is sticking from what I read recently, Qld bound down the track if living in NZ shits him(likely :tongueclosed: )

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just get Walsh for heaven’s sake GUS. Go all out.. offer him a two year deal. Until this kid is ready. Can’t wait another 2/3 years of this bullshit .. We need someone now. Dumbty ain’t cutting it.!!!
Lol give him a 5 year deal.....Fuk Walsh is the real deal and would be our perfect longterm fullback...we must go all out for him.....

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've got Joash Papalii coming coming through the grades too, might be one to keep an eye on.
He was a standout the game I watched a few weeks ago. Carved them up, nice to have some talent coming through so not sure why we don’t promote people like toia, papali rather than looking elsewhere

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, my boy got a hat trick and set up 2 in FR for Wenty U10s.

Already has better stats than all our HB options combined lol
Fly him up to Brisbane for magic round
We need all the help we can get.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck
but word is hes already tougher than Dufty

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure this kid keeps the f{}ck away from Ferris, Furner, Sand on my C{}ck, T Ballz & McDonald’s new Corey McAllen burger if he is to succeed
Disappointed in that post mate. Where are the nicknames for Ferris and Furner? Ferris should be easy but Furner might need a bit of work

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We have our flegg fullback in the city team for this weekends games. My mate is coaching them, I’ll get the feedback

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We've got Joash Papalii coming coming through the grades too, might be one to keep an eye on.
Yes he is in the rep side playing this weekend, mate coaches the team

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fantastic we will be able to challenge for a title somewhere between
2026-2028

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Canterbury are targeting a 16-year-old from the Sharks as their future fullback and replacement to Matt Dufty.

Cronulla Harold Matthews captain Chevy Stewart is in the final stages of negotiations to sign with the Bulldogs, who are going all-in on poaching the rising star.

The talented Kurnell Stingrays junior’s bid to secure his future comes amid a tumultuous fortnight that included the gifted fullback being sent-off in the Sharks’ Harold Matthews Cup grand final loss to Western Suburbs for dissent.

A dangerous ballrunner, Stewart won the Harold Matthews Cup Coaches award in 2020.

The Sharks have been eager to retain Stewart, while he has also been courted by the Raiders.

But it’s the Bulldogs, with a less-congested pathway to the NRL, that is swaying Stewart towards moving to Belmore.

The Raiders boast Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad, Xavier Savage and Sam Gash within their fullback structure while the Sharks have fullback Will Kennedy, City under-18s and 2020 Harold Matthews captain Siteni Taukamo and Kade Dykes waiting in the wings.

Having developed Stewart through their elite junior system, Cronulla were hoping the teenager would continue his path towards the NRL in the Shire.
Are The Daily Tellacrap taking the piss, replacement for Dufty ?
They are a sad joke.