• Replace Tbaz with another coach at the end of the season

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • Replace Tbaz with Flanagan at the end of the season

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's his last paying job as a head coach, will never happen.

We can all dream it though!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really liked him, I wanted it to work out for him. Knows his footy(well it seems like he does), is passionate about our club, BUT sorry, he’ll never be a good FG coach. We are wasting more time with him there. Needs to get shown the door NOW!

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting hearing Trent Robinson last week taking the blame for chooks poor attack. Said it was on him to get them firing that that was his job.
Just once id like Baz to say, " Its my responibility for our non existant attack, I need to find a solution"
1. He won’t
2. Even if he does he’s proved he doesn’t have the ability as coach to find and work the solution.

Malla

Reaction score
It’s simple
Last week a different voice (Gus) resulted in a win against a top 8 team
This week back to same old Baz didn’t get anything out of the players and we get thumped by a wooden spoon team
Baz has lost the dressing room and therefore has to go
I am sure Gus knows this and it’s probably about when he will fuck him off more than anything

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry Baz, it's time to go and take your assistants with you. Have some respect for us as members and fans and get the point that the longer you stay, the more frustrated we are going to get. Please leave

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rip the bandaid Gould, please, I beg you
Gus is stuck between a rock and a hard place..

Will he eat his words from Monday night (long term coach) or will be leave Baz in place and lose major credibility.

Its so frustrating that the club continues to back him, they are sending a message that this below mediocre crap is a acceptable standard for the club, team and fans. They really need to take a look at all the evidence and stop falling for the crap that Baz spins, he doesn't take any accountability for the shit they are dishing out and shows no emotion, it tells me he's in the job for the money and nothing else.

Last edited: