Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His Mad Monday nudie escapade was done under the supervision of club officials and players from every club get up to similar hijinks. The Lichaa thing was a private matter that was no business of the club whatsoever. He could have made us pay through the nose, if he'd wanted to. Every fan of this club should thank him for being the bigger man and not dragging us through the courts.
Lol ok

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Rumpy pumpy my ass. The fucker had nose candy all over his face.
Mere speculation. And even if this is true, it would make him different from just about every other NRL player at every other club how? We have a large percentage of fans who are calling for us to sign a bloke who was photographed racking up at the end of last season.
Come on guys, we all know he and Millie were just comparing penis size....

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why anyone would change a winning team. Naden sulking on the wing is a stupid decision.
Because Okunbor is trash and didn’t contribute to the win. Plus he hasn’t proven yet that he can consistently play without making numerous errors each game

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canberra will take plenty of emotion into this game.
Their backs are against the wall, Croker coming in, they will not lay down for us.

The dogs will have to click to win this one.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Canberra will take plenty of emotion into this game.
Their backs are against the wall, Croker coming in, they will not lay down for us.

The dogs will have to click to win this one.
If we play 80 mins, we win.

Dare I say if we get a 14-18 point lead at HT, we have this. The faiders start to fade at the 30th-40th min.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Dare I say if we get a 14-18 point lead at HT, we have this. The faiders start to fade at the 30th-40th min.
Canberra are of of those teams that can be down by 20 points with 20mins to go and win a game.

Seeing as though we only played for 80mins once this year. Its gonna be a tough game

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Canberra are of of those teams that can be down by 20 points with 20mins to go and win a game.

Seeing as though we only played for 80mins once this year. Its gonna be a tough game
While I agree with you, have they had a come back this year?

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

True 80 mins or bust.
18 will be a season high for us bro.
Hope so.

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only way we win this game is off individual brilliance again and a full 80 minute performance of effort in defense and discipline. Last week it was JAC and Vaughan. Time for burton to step the fuck up with some brilliance on their own if burton is considered by everyone as one of our best players.
Burto had a good game last week. Saved the final try and put in a magical 40 20 that turned the game.

Son Of Dogzilla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
5th game out of 9 we have had major cum stains in charge… the equality of ref allocation in the NRL is as unbiased as it comes.