Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need Barret on the sideline again, with his impressive hair, sexy suit blinding the opposition strutting his stuff.....

On a side note how funny would it be with Ricky and Baz both on the lines.
I reckon it be more entertaining than the match

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That Raiders team is still decent. I wouldn’t be getting too cocky. We are lucky Jack is out.

They’re finally getting the media pressure on them, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they give it to us.
Their bench is looking better than ours, and our bench isn't a pushover. We are going to need King and Co to come on and really lift the team.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need Barret on the sideline again, with his impressive hair, sexy suit blinding the opposition strutting his stuff.....

On a side note how funny would it be with Ricky and Baz both on the lines.
I reckon it be more entertaining than the match
Wow, I hadn't thought about this, it absolutely HAS to happen.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We’ve got to dominate the forwards and give Croker hell - hope Shouppe is on his side

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A poster on raiders forum reckons this is the worst raiders team ever fielded.. lol they are pissed.. they don’t know about our ability to play teams into form lol

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unbelievable we get Cummins AGAIN! We never won a game last year when he ref'd us and while we have won 2 games this year with him as ref they should've won those games a LOT easier than they did as Cummins once again gave more than a few very questionable decisions against us in both games.

Great effort from the boys to overcome those decisions and gain the win(s) as he does his best to get us beaten every time he is the ref.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Target Raiders hooker's and halves all day.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gonna be extremely nervous watching this one. If we lose, than I have no words. In all honesty we should be winning by a double figure score.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There really shouldn’t be excuses and this is more than winnable. This is probably the weakest side we will face this year. We should be winning this and winning it well however if we actually do that is a whole different matter.

1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad
2. Nick Cotric
3. Jarrod Croker
4. Matthew Timoko
5. Jordan Rapana
6.Matt Frawley
7. Brad Schneider
8. Josh Papali'i
9.Adam Elliott
10. Joseph Tapine
11. Hudson Young
12. Elliott Whitehead
13. Ryan Sutton

14. Tom Starling
15. Corey Harawira-Naera
16. Sebastian Kris
17. Corey Horsburgh

18. Harry Rushton
19.Emre Guler
20. Xavier Savage
21. Trey Mooney
22. Sam Williams
23. James Schiller
24. Peter Hola
Still have a decent squad on paper. People getting to confident to fast. We have won 5 games in a year and 7 rounds we need to all just relax a little. Hope we smash them by 30+

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep him away from the juniors then
No surprises with that team. Hopefully they can back up the effort from last week and things look better in attack.
Yes mate, depends on whether TB has an answer to playing JJ as a ball playing lock.

Andrew John’s was suggesting ‘ask Burton, ask Flanagan how they want to play’ instead of imposing a structure that they and JJ are not suited to.