AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
attack is lacking so badly… we need an injection of players outside the top 30

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Attack isn’t his fault it’s so obvious our problem is we are so slow playing the ball then JMK is super slow getting the ball out
Unfortunately, we don’t have any good options. Cook was ordinary in NSW cup today. I feel JMK plays way too many minutes. Fatigue could be a contributor to his slow service as the game wore on.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It was sad that we weren’t expected to extend our lead, we were just trying to protect the 16 points to get the win. But Kyles defence was very good.

Malla

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we don’t have any good options. Cook was ordinary in NSW cup today. I feel JMK plays way too many minutes. Fatigue could be a contributor to his slow service as the game wore on.
Nah but even our forwards they don’t fight hard enough to get on their fronts and get a quick play the ball
Fitness is bad

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why can’t Baz rest JMK 10 either side of the half by giving BBO a go. We may quite surprise with fresh hooker to take advantage

anyways Kyle was great defensively that 2nd half really busted his arse to push that extra bit.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
attack is lacking so badly… we need an injection of players outside the top 30
Combination of needing time to gel in attack and Roosters were trying to tackle us. They were coming off a surprise loss last week and would have been fired up. I was more concerned about our defence the last few months, i was expecting our attack to take time to get there

silva

Utility
Reaction score
He’s rubbish. He lacks balls and is too small. He doesn’t take the line on.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why can’t Baz rest JMK 10 either side of the half by giving BBO a go. We may quite surprise with fresh hooker to take advantage

anyways Kyle was great defensively that 2nd half really busted his arse to push that extra bit.
Hard to take jmk off when he was going so well. And jmks defence is better. And defence won the game

Reactions: TAS