Official Gus on Twitter

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously dude where did your mind go? I was merely talking about the next game. JMK is the best option at 13 for us at the moment because he is basically a tackling machine with leg speed and it gets him out of hooker... Your options are stupid, Who plays a slow lock who cant ball play these days? lol Its all about leg speed through the middle unless the guy can ball play like a half and we have nobody who has that because coach moron didnt add enough to the squad.

In regards to next year, we shouldn't bank on anything at the club atm... kids are too young and inexperienced for an extremely important position and the big boys we have should stay at prop. Truth is we desperately need to purchase 2 class backrowers until these kids are ready.
1. All those options are stupid ... but Jmk isn't lol ok then.
2. Your right lock forward is a very important position in the modern game ... so you wanna play Jmk there? Lol ok then.

We're done here

Last edited:

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously dude where did your mind go? I was merely talking about the next game. JMK is the best option at 13 for us at the moment because he is basically a tackling machine with leg speed and it gets him out of hooker... Your options are stupid, Who plays a slow lock who cant ball play these days? lol Its all about leg speed through the middle unless the guy can ball play like a half and we have nobody who has that because coach moron didnt add enough to the squad.

In regards to next year, we shouldn't bank on anything at the club atm... kids are too young and inexperienced for an extremely important position and the big boys we have should stay at prop. Truth is we desperately need to purchase 2 class backrowers until these kids are ready.
I will agree with you though, we are short on quality backrowers.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Good tweet man.. I always hated the rule. Never made sense. Especially when teams constantly get exemptions anyway. All it does is prevent youngsters and Reserve Graders from getting chances in FG.. Gus gave you a nice response.
Cheers mate, yeah the rule makes zero sense. If a player is under contract to your team then he should be able to play for your team if selected.

Last edited:

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched it with great interest.

Of special note was that they had a full segment dedicated to 3 coaches under most pressure, but failed to include Baz after 6 straight losses.

That should indicate to all of you just how influential Gus is at Channel 9 & their media partners, as Baz should be under the most pressure.

It probably adds to the reasons why the other mob give him & us so much bad press.

You can guarantee that tonight on 360 Drunkfield will have his own dedicated segment on Baz & his winning record etc, etc.

And yet again Buzz will be pushing his mate Flanagans case as the next coach to take over.
I listened to the NRL show on Triple M on Sudnay and they were all making excuses for Baz. It's surprising, and maddening, that Baz isn't under more pressure in the media. I guess because the media have set such low expectations for us, they're not going after Baz because this is what they expect from us. 6 losses in a row seems completely normal for the Dogs so what's there to report? It's sad how far we've fallen

It might take a few more losses in a row, including a few beltings, for the media to start going after Baz.

People keep assuming Baz is going to get sacked but I have this uneasy feeling he may survive until the contract is up. Can't believe this fraud turned out to be a bigger dud than Pay.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I listened to the NRL show on Triple M on Sudnay and they were all making excuses for Baz. It's surprising, and maddening, that Baz isn't under more pressure in the media. I guess because the media have set such low expectations for us, they're not going after Baz because this is what they expect from us. 6 losses in a row seems completely normal for the Dogs so what's there to report? It's sad how far we've fallen

It might take a few more losses in a row, including a few beltings, for the media to start going after Baz.

People keep assuming Baz is going to get sacked but I have this uneasy feeling he may survive until the contract is up. Can't believe this fraud turned out to be a bigger dud than Pay.
They gave it to Baz the other week when he picked Flanno. Said it was irresponsible.

Crawley also wrote about his horrible winning record yesterday.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They gave it to Baz the other week when he picked Flanno. Said it was irresponsible.

Crawley also wrote about his horrible winning record yesterday.
Yeah I remember that on NRL 360. That was actually ridiculous. They were attacking him for the wrong reason.

I don't read the DT so I have no idea what that idiot Crawley said.

Baz should be under a lot more pressure than he is. It was shocking to hear Kenty and Hooper on Triple M defending the "poor" Bulldogs and making excuses for us - it was ridiculous. Baz should be under the microscope a lot more than he is right now.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. All those options are stupid ... but Jmk isn't lol ok then.
2. Your right lock forward is a very important position in the modern game ... so you wanna play Jmk there? Lol ok then.

We're done here
U don't get it though.. he is a completely different player to those players. He has leg speed and is basically our fittest and best defender through the middle.

All we need from the kid is to tackle and use his speed through the middle just like the majority of other teams who use their "hooker" as a lock aka B.Smith aka Cotter aka Kurt Mann.

We don't have a Yeo or slow turbo to play that ball playing role and the days are near done when Ur lock is a prop.

Our only real options are Jacko, Topine and Waddell for funk sake and we really want jmk out of dummy half correct?

Enter the a speedy tough little forward through the middle which in return can play someone else as a rake.

Roger that?

Last edited:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@Roger the alien genuine flop buddy.

U don't get it though.. he is a completely different player to those players. He has leg speed and is basically our fittest and best defender through the middle.

All we need from the kid is to tackle and use his speed through the middle just like the majority of other teams who use their "hooker" as a lock aka B.Smith aka Cotter aka Kurt Mann.

We don't have a Yeo or slow turbo to play that ball playing role and the days are near done when Ur lock is a prop.

Our only real options are Jacko, Topine and Waddell for funk sake and we really want jmk out of dummy half correct?

Enter the a speedy tough little forward through the middle which in return can play someone else as a rake.

Roger that?
I wonder if the plan was to use Asiata as that ball playing lock, it would of been interesting to see what he would of added.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if the plan was to use Asiata as that ball playing lock, it would of been interesting to see what he would of added.
I reckon the plan was always jacko and asiata was the contingency. Would have been good but the idiots at the club were too busy worried about getting sued.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Get Hansen on Zoom to give Barrett a spray.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Good he can’t be Fucking worse.