News ‘I never watched’: Cronk’s word of advice for struggling Bulldogs recruits

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pundits certainly didn’t give a fk when we watched the following leave us, all cap or incident related

- Graham
- Morris’s
- Ennis
- SBW
- Mason
- Asotasi
- O’Meley
- Anasta
- Thurston
- Myles
- Barba
- CHN

GO F&@K YIURSELVES!

Thanks for the input though

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s to look back on they won premierships and moved on now getting paid more than they were previously I’m sure they’re not crying about it

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Such a relevant article.

A guy goes from a premiership winning team to a top 4 contender but says he didn’t watch his old team play.

Meanwhile he wins 2 comps at his new club. In the process he denies his former club 2 premierships.

Yep that’s exactly the same as Burton and Addo Carr ….

I have had violent diarrhoea that reads better than these articles.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I started reading then abruptly stopped as soon as Cronk started comparing his departure from storm to winning first back to back in nrl history. Ummm. Ok ****. Got uppercut yourself. What a fuxkwit. Fox sports only hire fuckwits it seems. (Minus Vossy)

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm no fan of either Cronk or Johns, but so far as it goes their "advice" is actually pretty sound. I had to go back and read the article again after seeing all the responses in this thread, to make sure I was reading the same article.

In a nutshell, the advice is, don't watch the games of your old teams, and the reason for the advice is to help prevent feeling loss and the accompanying demotivation. In other words, to help them keep their focus on their current task, current team.

From a wider psychological point of view, that is actually pretty sound advice, regardless of who is giving it.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm sure Josh Addo-Carr is heaps jealous of Nick Meaney. What the fuck are these clowns on about? I don't see them making these comments about Adam Reynolds when he's in a similar situation..

Instead of praising players for taking on a challenge, they get criticised and told they've ruined their careers. Of course they don't mention that we have Mahoney and Kikau coming next year and when we get a new coach, we could make the finals next season.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm no fan of either Cronk or Johns, but so far as it goes their "advice" is actually pretty sound. I had to go back and read the article again after seeing all the responses in this thread, to make sure I was reading the same article.

In a nutshell, the advice is, don't watch the games of your old teams, and the reason for the advice is to help prevent feeling loss and the accompanying demotivation. In other words, to help them keep their focus on their current task, current team.

From a wider psychological point of view, that is actually pretty sound advice, regardless of who is giving it.
Stop being logical when all we want to do is put shit on Cronk…He’s a knob and it’s fun to point it out.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah obviously, but his comparison is absolutely fucking trash! He couldve worded it better and only focused on that psychological pov. But hes a fuckwit and he didnt.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jesus Christ did Cronk really try and compare him going to the Roosters with the Dogs? He left a team of rep players above the cap to another team of rep players above the cap. Fuck up Cronk honestly just talking shit for the fuck of it
The main contenders primary playmaker didn't watch how the best team in the comp next to them was going? Ok

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have not been travelling well for a few years but these idiots act like the Bulldogs is not a great club. We will be back at the top and I can't wait to see all these flops eat their words. Clubs like the storm were literally modelled on us.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the whole team should sit down together and watch the storm play. Might learn something

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure Josh Addo-Carr is heaps jealous of Nick Meaney. What the fuck are these clowns on about? I don't see them making these comments about Adam Reynolds when he's in a similar situation..

Instead of praising players for taking on a challenge, they get criticised and told they've ruined their careers. Of course they don't mention that we have Mahoney and Kikau coming next year and when we get a new coach, we could make the finals next season.
Yep I am positive Addo Carr wishes he stayed in Melbourne for $200k less a year while all his family was still up here just to chase a third premiership.

I feel sorry for Tara Rushton. She deserves someone better than that midget cocksucker

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What’s to look back on they won premierships and moved on now getting paid more than they were previously I’m sure they’re not crying about it
Their careers are tanking here, they have pride and want to be in the frame for rep footy.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cronk never watched his old team the Storm because he couldn't stand to watch Cam Smith continue his success without him.

Get off your high horse Cooper, the game lives on with or without you watching.