Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If the coach leaves Jacob kiraz left centre right mark up on staggs I will officially go on record to say that he’s taking the piss and asking to be sacked

quite simple
Switch schoupp to left centre immediately
Not saying staggs will have a quiet game but Atleast we won’t get murdered there all night
Schoupp has missed 8 tackles and had 3 line break causes in only 89 minutes of football. His defence is an absolute myth on here. He is playing left centre btw.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Schoupp has missed 8 tackles and had 3 line break causes in only 89 minutes of football. His defence is an absolute myth on here. He is playing left centre btw.
Kiraz would’ve missed double that
I can sleep easier tonight
It won’t be a blood bath
Kiraz right centre
Shoupp left

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This could get ugly, the scoreline, the attack style. Broncos will be desperate for a win.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dunno why but I’m super confident we are going to win and I don’t really have a reason why. I haven’t had this feeling in a while either.

The Covid changes aren’t really that big either. I know okunbor is back so that’s probably the biggest worry.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Kiraz would’ve missed double that
I can sleep easier tonight
It won’t be a blood bath
Kiraz right centre
Shoupp left
You think Herbie is going to be any easier? Our edges are leaking points regardless of who plays where.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Dunno why but I’m super confident we are going to win and I don’t really have a reason why. I haven’t had this feeling in a while either.

The Covid changes aren’t really that big either. I know okunbor is back so that’s probably the biggest worry.
Mate I was thinking of having a punt and that comment has sealed it for me.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You think Herbie is going to be any easier? Our edges are leaking points regardless of who plays where.
Yes might have to go back to the old style “up and in defence” of the 80s & 90s. Susceptible to the kick behind but at least it would stop staggs and farnworth getting time and space.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okenturd alone is worth 3 tries to the broncs. Never wanted to see him play in our colors again but now he will be part of another cricket score against us.

Doginator

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If the coach leaves Jacob kiraz left centre right mark up on staggs I will officially go on record to say that he’s taking the piss and asking to be sacked

quite simple
Switch schoupp to left centre immediately
Not saying staggs will have a quiet game but Atleast we won’t get murdered there all night
It was Farnworth that carved us up on the other side last game?