PATIENCE RUNNING OUT

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Six rounds into the season is normally enough to indicate where we are at,
Despite having a much better roster than many clubs, still there are no significant improvements in our playing style and performances unless a miracle happens...
I believe there are question marks about the SKILLS the DEFENCE and the FITNESS coaches even TBaz's players selections,
The roster is overcrowded with overpaid under performing players,
There are also contracted players needs moving on for the greater good of the team...it won't be easy,
Gus doesn't need me or anyone else to tell him what needs to be done.
Here is my two bobs worth anyway...
1...Rejuvenate the coaching roster even if it means replacing TBaz, in this situation I would move heaven and earth to sign up Bellamy !
2...Club comes 1st, therefore ruthless decisions must be made to balance the roster,
3...Contracted highly paid players like Thompson Allan Averillo JMK Flanagan should be given the opportunity to find another club unless they prove their worth in the next few months,
4...Sadly for Jackson the game is past him and needs to retire unless he chooses not to, stay loyal to him keep him in the fold in a good job within the club.
5...We should seriously consider Munster and Haas, it is possible if we do our homework right !
Harsh as it might be but needs to be done, I am sure the majority on TK feels the same way !!!

Last edited:

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SadLy you lost me with your very first point and didn’t read the rest

Bellamy is at stage of life that has been close to retiring from coaching and is year on year basis if he does . In any event he signed a massive 5 year contract to remain at storm in any capacity he wants . Also he would not work under gus

as I have said before can people stop with the Bellamy fantasies

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Come on mate pre game is for optimism… the above post should be posted after a loss. Cheers.
I agree about the timing mate, frustration got the better of me !
Although I am still hopeful we can and might win I didn't want it to be a negative reaction,
It's meant to be a constructive criticism !

Last edited:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SadLy you lost me with your very first point and didn’t read the rest

Bellamy is at stage of life that has been close to retiring from coaching and is year on year basis if he does . In any event he signed a massive 5 year contract to remain at storm in any capacity he wants . Also he would not work under gus

as I have said before can people stop with the Bellamy fantasies
It is a suggestion, We said the same about Bennett 12 years ago.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
My patience ran out after round 3. I think everyone should of seen enough by then that Baz isn't the man for the job. Now we're in round 7 and I think it's even more clear.

Also bringing up Bellamy's name is silly and will never happen (0.01% chance, you can't suggest it).

Baz to Shane Flanagan is the only clear play we can make. That's the only decision I care about.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree about the timing mate, frustration got the better of me !
Although I am still hopeful we can and might win I didn't want it to be a negative reaction,
It's meant to be a constructive criticism !
Apart from the timing of the post big fan of your work mate. Cheers.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't see us getting Bellamy however we would be fools to not at least make him a crazy offer.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol another loss tonight, I'm used to it now. We will never win a game under trent barrett this year. His like a P.E teacher not a NRL coach.
Even Stimson and Waddell are confident that we are gonna win. LMAO. There is no Attack and No defence. The halves are lost, Barrett is lost and Gus Gould is lost.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Only a thousand threads already about our recent form.

Also I might start deleting threads on sight that have uppercase titles. I hate them and cbf fixing them

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unlike you people, I'm holding on to hope that can pull off a win tonight.

Even though we have missing players due to covid, I think we are still a chance against a team who (let's face it) will also be bottom half