Bulldogs Covid Cases

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
What’s the bet that f{}ckwit G Sutton was at this restaurant before the Dogs turned up spreading a little of his useless DNA…. just to f{}ck us a little more before Cumface gets his hands on us

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
it can be that, or it’s possible the negative sentiment about his performances got in his head, damaged his confidence and he was playing nervous. This is definitely something that happens. I’m not his biggest fan but hope he has a good game
I remember saying the same thing when we had Montoya and Meaney as wing options (whatever year that was). We're years past that now.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JAC is a representative player and Iike most good wingers should be able to adapt to centre position. Put him in the centres to stick on Staggs as they play on the same side. At least he will have the pace to match him. Everything to gain with him playing off Burton

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have the updated team now with all this shit that’s going on

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Bulldogs’ woes are deepening with club boss Phil Gould revealing they will seek a special exemption from the NRL to fill their roster for their clash with the Broncos.

With four players;

Jake Averillo
Ava Seumanufagai
Reece Hoffma
Brent Naden

believed to have tested positive on RAT tests, per News Corp, the Dogs face the potential task of putting together a new 17 on short notice.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Would have liked to see Casey or Credance instead of oko, but that’s prob the rules. Guessing Kiraz and oko on the right, Schoup to left centre, glad to see Billy get a go, love that guy!

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Toia, Stuckey and Grey have it too. Gould has applied for loan players from Titans and Warriors as they're close by to Brisbane should any further players contract the virus, and the juniors game against Mounties has been postponed
Yeah can we loan marzew Brian Kelly Shaun Johnson Reece Walsh and Fifita

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All the bulldogs players and staff are vaxxed. Gus made it a mandate. Thats why Asiata was punted.

So people need to stop saying the players are not vaxxed.

I caught covid over Xmas and was double vaxxed and boosted. Getting vaxxed doesnt make you immune ffs. It just lessens your chances and then lessens the symptoms if you do catch it
Hard to see why this is so difficult for some to understand.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess we will never know! I just recovered from covid, but theres no way of ever knowing if the vaccine made it milder. For all I know it was exactly the same.
So how do you explain the number of deaths and the number of people in ICU ??

The vast majority are unvaxxed.

Honestly all you anti vaxxers are fuckin idiots