Bulldogs Covid Cases

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
COVID, injuries decimate Bulldogs ahead of Brisbane clash
Adrian Proszenko

By Adrian Proszenko
April 20, 2022 — 9.25am

Canterbury have been decimated by injuries and COVID and will likely need special dispensation from the NRL in order to field a team against Brisbane.
The Bulldogs sent four players for PCR tests on Wednesday morning after registering positive RAT results ahead of the clash with the Broncos at Suncorp Stadium on Friday. Sources with knowledge of the situation have told the Herald that playmaker Jake Averillo is among the trio in doubt.
is it four or three? Schoupp in for Averillo, maybe Casey in for Burns? wonder who the others are

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the bulldogs players and staff are vaxxed. Gus made it a mandate. Thats why Asiata was punted.

So people need to stop saying the players are not vaxxed.

I caught covid over Xmas and was double vaxxed and boosted. Getting vaxxed doesnt make you immune ffs. It just lessens your chances and then lessens the symptoms if you do catch it

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All the bulldogs players and staff are vaxxed. Gus made it a mandate. Thats why Asiata was punted.

So people need to stop saying the players are not vaxxed.

I caught covid over Xmas and was double vaxxed and boosted. Getting vaxxed doesnt make you immune ffs. It just lessens your chances and then lessens the symptoms if you do catch it
keep telling your self that. The vaccine does nothing.. i had covid unvaxed and all i had was a headache. the more vaccines you get the lower your immune system will become. These players all got vaxed so they diddnt have to do any of this shit anymore. feel sorry for them

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If I was in control of the club would of exposed all the players in the off season to get this over and done with at least making it 99% more harder to catch again.

I've only known one person to catch it twice now, but he had Delta at the very start and now the Omicron or whatever the fuck it is but didn't feel anything the second time after his body built immunity to Delta.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Shaking my head big time at idiots wishing that players in our squad have covid. Has the be the dumbest thing I've seen in my 15 years here. Give yourselves an uppercut

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
keep telling your self that. The vaccine does nothing.. i had covid unvaxed and all i had was a headache. the more vaccines you get the lower your immune system will become. These players all got vaxed so they diddnt have to do any of this shit anymore. feel sorry for them
The numbers are there. The vast majority of people who have either died or been admitted to ICU with covid have been unvaxxed. But you keep telling yourself you know more than the professionals.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shaking my head big time at idiots wishing that players in our squad have covid. Has the be the dumbest thing I've seen in my 15 years here. Give yourselves an uppercut
I am pretty sure you will find the majority of them did have it over the off season.

But trust us to be the first team with multiple cases in the one week once the season has started

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be a batch of false positive tests. Seen that happen before, and PCR clears them.

Should have waited till 2 x RAT and 1 x PCR confirmed it.

I hope they get an exemption and get kiraz in.
His defence is non existent.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
TPJ
Schoupp
Flanno
Okunbor
King
Patolo
BBO

Few others that were out at Illawong having dinner last night. I highly doubt that it would have turned up positive today but could be them, who knows. Am sure we will find out soon.
I'm surprised Patolo didn't get concussion whilst eating, he knows how to find a head clash.