Official Round 6 v Rabbitohs Match Discussion

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
One advantage we have that we havnt used all year is speed. Need to unleash somehow. Whole rabbits side outside of AJ looks super slow. In particular their forwards and Milne even Mansour. Early kicks tackle 2 or 3 try and catch them off guard maybe. Need to pull some truck shots. Won’t be expecting it.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get a feeling this will be a close game. Hopefully we get the win.

Expecting better games from our back 5 - they must finally step up.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope Attacking mastermind Trent Barret knows that mansour is a terrible winger and burton should target him with bombs and run continuously down his side of defense and make his confidence under the high ball drop completely.
There Talking about bringing in Isaiah Tass for Mansour in the Daily Telegraph

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One advantage we have that we havnt used all year is speed. Need to unleash somehow. Whole rabbits side outside of AJ looks super slow. In particular their forwards and Milne even Mansour. Early kicks tackle 2 or 3 try and catch them off guard maybe. Need to pull some truck shots. Won’t be expecting it.
We have had hardly any line breaks. pretty sad tbh given we have a forward like tpj who offload all day

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You’ve got some balls mate seriously. I reckon we will win but I haven’t got the cahoonass lol
Should have just given the money to the Good Friday Appeal (Royal Melbourne Children's Hospital). You will get much a much better return.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We just need to start playing the team game. The one out stuff is rubbish.