Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
:upset: That is not good at all. Rest up and if you have any real bad symptoms get to hospital. Take no chances.

Hopefully the symptoms you have will be the extent if it and your breathing stays okay. It is not congestion as such but much like having asthma. Have heard that prednisone or some other steroid prescribed for that to help open up the airways..

Thinking of you...
I spoke to the professors, I have to stay put until my breathing gets effected.

I'm already on prednisone daily so that might help.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I spoke to the professors, I have to stay put until my breathing gets effected.

I'm already on prednisone daily so that might help.
Right on top of it. After all the problems you have had to face and have beaten this will be a walk in the park.Take the advice given and you will be sweet...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Right on top of it. After all the problems you have had to face and have beaten this will be a walk in the park.Take the advice given and you will be sweet...
Basically what they said as well. My main professor thinks I'm playing sick for sympathy from the misses lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I fucking hate the behind the eyes pain ,never had covid eyeballs yet. Buts ive have flu eyeballs and it fucked
It's annoying as fuck. But if that's the worst I cop then I'm happy, don't wanna go back inside, I'm on my longest stretch of staying out since 2012, 1 year and 2 months now.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I just tested positive today. Breathing is ok thank God but my bones are painful AF.

Plus massive headache in the back of my head and behind my eyes.
Hope your ok champ, my 11yrs boy also went positive on a RAT this morning .
Best part I now at home Sunday for the footy not working like I was meant to..
Stay safe and well.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hope your ok champ, my 11yrs boy also went positive on a RAT this morning .
Best part I now at home Sunday for the footy not working like I was meant to..
Stay safe and well.
Thanks brother.

All the best with your little man.

PS hopefully we win since you get to watch it ;)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I fucking hate the behind the eyes pain ,never had covid eyeballs yet. Buts ive have flu eyeballs and it fucked
Yep. I get migraines occasionally. Most of the time it's just a bit of pain behind the eyeballs. Sometimes it gets a bit debilitating. Once a year it gets so bad that I pretty much lose vision. Not fun especially while you're driving. But I have gotten good at detecting when it's coming.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow. After attending a meeting for training, along with a dozen others last Thursday, .......my daughter contracted COVID for a second time. The person conducting the training session and all bar one of the other attendees tested COVID positive,After being advised by her boss and because she was feeling unwell daughter tested on Saturday and showed negative...still crook Sunday so tested again..... this time positive. She downloaded her test results on the service NSW app as required.

On Monday was having breathing difficulties and had temp of 38.5 .....she called me in a panic. So I called the hospital near her to see what she should do. They said call ambulance and come in to hospital ( she was too unwell to drive and as positive could not get public transport anyway) Well ambulance turned up but they would not take her to hospital as temp was not high enough ( apparently 39 is the magic number) and pulse was okay and anyway she would be waiting hours just to get anywhere near A&E.

I called the hospital back and they said that yes there was protocol to decide if serious enough but transferred me to public health who then said have a telehealth appt with your GP and get them to call ambulance if they thought it necessary. Problem surgery was closed until 3pm and when they were contacted no appointments available (telehealth or other ) and they said call back next day. She did and still nothing. I want to know anyway how they can assess something like that over the phone? Can't sound the chest or stick a thermometer down the phone line.

Thankfully she is feeling a bit better although still struggling and has at least been able to stomach a bit of soup.Today a lot brighter.

So... we are told to test, monitor and go to hospital if we have certain symptoms, especially breathing problems, but none of that mattered. Not a happy camper and thankful she is still breathing. When I asked if breathing difficulty was a good enough reason met with pretty much silence.

Just plain bloody unlucky to get a second dose but apparently not unheard of. She was due for her booster but that has to once again be put off.

Not the only covid news either...daughter in law advised that two grand daughters and one of the grandsons (3 1/2 years old ) who had a seizure also have it....
Oh gosh hope al be ok..xxx

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long is it taking most people to get over the symptoms?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I felt that way until this week.. been in isolation since the day after we lost to the broncs.. son tested positive first, then my partner and now me.. wish we could have just got it at the same time but each positive has been 4/5 days apart
The oldest boy got it months ago ,but locked himself in his room for 2 weeks grandmother go it on her 95 ,or 96 birthday got the shits she couldnt get a hair cut lol, now gastro is ripping through our house ,and fuck that last time it involved me getting everyones bucket of spew slipping down the stairs getting the bucket of spew land on me and fracturing my knee and shoulder in the process , ill take covid

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The oldest boy got it months ago ,but locked himself in his room for 2 weeks grandmother go it on her 95 ,or 96 birthday got the shits she couldnt get a hair cut lol, now gastro is ripping through our house ,and fuck that last time it involved me getting everyones bucket of spew slipping down the stairs getting the bucket of spew land on me and fracturing my knee and shoulder in the process , ill take covid
Yep you win.. convincingly

Status
Not open for further replies.