Rumour Flanagan to tigers

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can someone please tell the Tigers that Flanagan underwent a slight transformation:-

* He’s now dark skinned
* He’s got long dreadlocks
* He’s now over 6ft 3in
* His highlights package includes breaking Cam Smith tackle twice in a game
To be honest I'd rather get rid of Flanagan than Okunbur. As bad as Okunbur is, at least he doesn't cause constant distractions and have three articles written a day about how hard done by he is like Flanagan.

Okunbur will be dropped eventually and we won't hear more about him. Flanagan hasn't played FG in ages and he gets more press than any players that play FG.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be honest I'd rather get rid of Flanagan than Okunbur. As bad as Okunbur is, at least he doesn't cause constant distractions and have three articles written a day about how hard done by he is like Flanagan.

Okunbur will be dropped eventually and we won't hear more about him. Flanagan hasn't played FG in ages and he gets more press than any players that play FG.
Agree, and then drop Okunsnore to reggies and tell him to work on his pass, front on tackle and ball running to become a back rower or find a new line of work.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brooks doesnt wanna be there.
Anyone who saw his comments after the first trial can see that.
He has Andrew Johns in his ear telling him to come to Newcastle, which would be the best place for him by far.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree, and then drop Okunsnore to reggies and tell him to work on his pass, front on tackle and ball running to become a back rower or find a new line of work.
I reckon he'd get eaten alive in the second row. He's a career Reserve Grader. Which is still a better level than 99% of players ever reach. But he shouldn't be in FG.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has Andrew Johns in his ear telling him to come to Newcastle, which would be the best place for him by far.
You might be right as they've been the whispers all along but do they need him?
Clifford is playing well, Clune has been solid. Mann is at lock now and Ponga at fullback. If they got Brooks they'd have too many cooks and just get in each other's way.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Commentators mentioned he asked for a release twice.

Why keep him if he doesn't want to be there.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Clifford is playing well, Clune has been solid. Mann is at lock now and Ponga at fullback. If they got Brooks they'd have too many cooks and just get in each other's way.
They'd dump Clune for sure.
Johns has broken exactly what he'd do for him, cucking over him in this article here:

--

“While we’ve got a player down, I had four or five blokes want to come straight at me ... ” referee Chris Sutton says to him.
“Yeah, we’ve got five captains,” Brooks interjects, before calmly walking off smiling to himself.

He also said "I'm here" in response to if he still wanted to be at the Tigers when Newcastle were circling a few weeks ago.

He's clearly disgruntled. Didn't even bother to try and take control in the last 10 m of that game yesterday.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s been given no opportunities in first grade to show what he can do with a good five eight next to him. Yeah it would free up some cash but we all
Know they won’t go buy a good play maker they’ll just go buy another bloody forward and leave team with the same shit halfback we’ve had for 2 years now
He has been given an oppurtinity in reggies and still done fuck all

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan will play Origin if released to the Tigers.

Didn't Madge say this about Brooks this week?

WTF did I just say.?? Make this happen now, I can drive him to Concord. We need to move him on.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way the Knights halves are playing Brooks wouldn’t get a look in, and at the $$$ he is on I don’t imagine there will be much interest there going forward..

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brooks is only slightly more talented than Flange and on double the coin. Atleast we are $500 k better off than the Tiepies..

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Newcastles middle tier halves playing at a mid to above mid tier level on mid tier money it makes no sense to bring in a mid-low mid tier player like Brookes who is being paid like a future immortal!!

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brooks is only slightly more talented than Flange and on double the coin. Atleast we are $500 k better off than the Tiepies..
So we are half as shit as the Tigs…..not sure if that is a positive or perhaps a double negative….though a double negative is still somehow a positive….

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s been given no opportunities in first grade to show what he can do with a good five eight next to him. Yeah it would free up some cash but we all
Know they won’t go buy a good play maker they’ll just go buy another bloody forward and leave team with the same shit halfback we’ve had for 2 years now
He has nothing. Thats why he hasnt been given another shot.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They'd dump Clune for sure.
Johns has broken exactly what he'd do for him, cucking over him in this article here:

--

“While we’ve got a player down, I had four or five blokes want to come straight at me ... ” referee Chris Sutton says to him.
“Yeah, we’ve got five captains,” Brooks interjects, before calmly walking off smiling to himself.

He also said "I'm here" in response to if he still wanted to be at the Tigers when Newcastle were circling a few weeks ago.

He's clearly disgruntled. Didn't even bother to try and take control in the last 10 m of that game yesterday.
To be fair he's been that invisible his whole career, not just the last 10 minutes. But I agree, he clearly is on the way out and both he and Madge will probably be moved on soon.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has been given an oppurtinity in reggies and still done fuck all
There was no reserve grade last year man and only 2 games in this year and apparently he had a good last game. All the halves have done fuck all for 2-3 years now that’s why we have worst attack in comp.