13. Jackson

14. Doorey
15. Thompson
16. Patolo
17. Topine

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. Wakeham and Flannos natural game will open up Burton a lot more. He needs a steady head. Not no head. Especially with the 9 we have this year two running halves don’t work. Maybe with Reed itd work but I’d give it to round 6-8 before I drop Jake. I know I go on about him but it’s merely frustration. If im
Gonna be neutral. He has until round 8. After that if no improvement into the next which I dare say will be Wakeham as Flanno is hated by TB.
After round 8 if we are 1-7 TB may not be coach.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we should’ve been 2 from 2 so maybe let’s wait a few more weeks and judge
However Allz we could just as easily been 0-2 remember who tried hard to screw us in the first game. If you cant remember we have him as ref this week.

Malla

Reaction score
Flanagan is done. He will never play first grade for us again. How hard is that for you to understand? It's beyond footy. He's gone.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly.

1. Dufty
2. Naden
3. Avo
4. Burns
5. JAC
6. Burton
7. Wakeham
That would be the best backline we could field in our opinion Assman. I wonder if/when we will see it this year. No hoping for injuries though just some common sense or a revelation from TB.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan is done. He will never play first grade for us again. How hard is that for you to understand? It's beyond footy. He's gone.
I just can't understand why some have such a soft spot for poor old soft Flanno, and even say that he was let go by the rotters because they had Walker comming through, when he was dropped during the season before letting him go and paying some frieght to get rid of him.
Not to mention crying like a spoilt baby on TV, I'm sure Barrett signed him out of desperation (couldnt find anyone else) then used the term the next Cleary hopefully to give him some confidence, IMO if he had any ability he would soon find the confidence.
Flanno was well gromed in the Juniors and has learned a few of the very basics of the game , but in terms of what it takes to be a successfull hardened NRL player he has nothing.
If reports are correct it equates to $450,000 this year and $450.000 next year of wasted cap space.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
kyle is the most natural halfback we have at the club and should be provided with a chance.
The cahunt is a petulant sook who doesn't want to earn his respect, and has had more opportunity than the vast majority of young halves out there ,Trent stuck solid with him in the early part of last year and he shit the bed, move on.